GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

A perfect day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

A perfect day Empty
PostSubject: A perfect day   A perfect day Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, Book Book is a real place. Yesterday (Saturday) was simply too perfect a day not to ride. 24 degrees celsius, slight breeze, sunny. So I spent a few hours with a hot italian.

There are no twisties 'round here, but there are a lot of sweepers on quiet roads where plod is seldom seen. You have to be careful though, especially this time of year - harvest time. Many a time I've come across a combine harvester that takes up both lanes in the road, travelling super slow. Not too bad if it's on flat country, but I have come over rises and been confronted with one. It's sphincter puckering.

So zipping through the back country, mind clear and focused, at one with the superb GRiSO twixt my legs, does life get any better?

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

A perfect day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A perfect day   A perfect day Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:55 pm

We are in accord my man
I went riding around Corona California with some guys from a facebook meet-up called Top Dead Center.
They are a cruiser club (Harley's AND metric cruisers)
So I showed up on my GRiSO and gave them a thrill.

It reached about 80deg F.
In the winter.
And I was riding my GRiSO with my wife. Very nice day indeed.

DM
Back to top Go down

A perfect day
Page 1 of 1