GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

8v mashed into another guise

Go down 
+15
CPB
KevinEmpire
waterbottle
LBC Tenni
Fissionmaker
tocino
beetle
Grisonut
Steak
Canyon Carver
jeremyb
pokeyjoe
Street
Blue
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

8v  mashed into another guise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8v mashed into another guise   8v  mashed into another guise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:48 pm

The Rossopuro things are all based around the old 2V motor hogged out to some stupid size and running water cooled heads. Lots of 'Claims' are made about power and torque but the only person I've ever spoken to who claimed to own one was a Finnish nutter a few years ago. When I asked him how the twin plate clutch handled the supposed 140hp and monstrous torque he got all defensive and told me I didn't know what I was talking about and was only jealous because I couldn't afford one. It would seem that Rossopuro only sell their shot to gullible wankers.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: 8v mashed into another guise   8v  mashed into another guise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Not a fan of the long, plain-Jane lozenge looking seat nor front end. Tighten up the back and simplify the front and I may be liking it more..
Back to top Go down
WAKEY
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
WAKEY

PostSubject: Re: 8v mashed into another guise   8v  mashed into another guise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:09 am

Probably great too ride !!!
Back to top Go down
http://sw57@bigpond.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8v mashed into another guise   8v  mashed into another guise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

8v mashed into another guise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: