GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello From New Hampshie!

Go down 
+12
Omnis
bradbusa
beetle
tocino
NorthernProducer
gucio
The Saint
Canyon Carver
Spaceknight
Pete Roper
f-man
Grade247
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grade247
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Grade247

Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 4:57 am

beetle wrote:
First up, CO trim of -20 is waaay too much. Set it at 0 at a minimum. Try +3 and ride again. I'm going to have to do a write -up on CO trim and what it does.

Secondly, lambda is off, therefore the ECU doesn't trim.

The popping is because the bike is running lean due to the -20 CO trim.

Please please please reset the CO trim to +3 and report back. Then we will talk about your valves and stuff.

Not blaming the tune at all apologies no offense was ment. I set it -20 going by one of you old guzzidiag how to write ups I will reset the CO trims asap. No offense was ment at all was just more a question as to "did I do something wrong". Ill deff reset the trims and report back today. Apologies if I offended anyone. I think my wording made it sound awful but it is anything but. Above 3k rpm the bike is a dream to ride now. Like I said and both you and pete said ill reset trims and report back.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 5:07 am

No offense taken, I just want your bike to run right. I think I need to update the GuzziDiag Howto.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 7:16 am

Welcome to the group! I live on the MA/NH border in Dunstable MA. I have a ZARD nocat w/DB killer and am running Marks' latest ZARD map - and it runs great. Others have complained about vibration with the ZARD but mine is smooth as can be - and it has a nice growl! I have a RED 2010 GRiSO with, I just realized while servicing the bike, the A5 motor ... I thought 2010 and up had the A8 motor? That leads me to the question for Pete on valve clearance specs for this motor - do I set them to the original spec of .10 in & .15 ex? Or go with the revised A8 spec of .15 in & .20 ex??

Rob
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 7:39 am

If you're running Mark's map run 0.15 & 0.2 or six and eight thou.

Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 8:02 am

Thanks Pete!
Not sure if I'm just lucky? - but I've ridden a few GRiSO's and mine just seems to pack a littler extra punch, and is silky smooth. The thing pulls strong and smooth from about 2k, and feels like afterburners kick in around 5.5k. I have about 14.5k miles on her, and so far no valve train issues ... Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rob
Back to top Go down
Grade247
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Grade247

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 4:40 pm

well reset the trims to +3 like Mark had Suggested and all i can say is.............WOW! Mark you sir are a genius! they GRiSO already blew my mind but this tune sir is unbelievable! It is SO silky smooth and very easy to ride and power EVERYWHERE in the rpm range now. MUCH MUCH smooth in the lower rpm and not as doggy doing slow (parking lot) stuff. I thought about it after how good this map is and I am sorry mark but if your mistral map is the one you have put the most work into and it is anywhere as good as this stock map I think I may pass on picking up your termi pipe lol.

Thank you ton mark you made my dream bike that much better you sir are a awesome human being to do this and just give it away. Much appreciated sir

Thank you also Mr. Roper your advice has been a help also thank you both for your patience with a GRiSO/Guzzi new guy.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Excellent. If you like that map, the Mistral one will make you wet your pants.

No biggie if you don't take the Termi. Let me know, as I have other interested parties.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 4:56 pm

cheers

It's just a matter of getting it right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From New Hampshie!   Hello From New Hampshie! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello From New Hampshie!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: