GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
svru
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
svru

Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2015 5:44 pm

The search is on, and best offer so far is at least one month.
Did I mention it was the start of my season?   Mad
Both dealer and importer thinks this is my problem, but I will take that fight in the appropriate arena.  Sad
Know I need the parts without delay.

I guess even kit A can be used if fitted with appropriate rocker cover parts. Question
Back to top Go down
Ad B
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Ad B

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi Svein,

Which kit do you need, do you know that?
My GRiSO needed the expensive kit C.
I bought kit B allong with the extra parts which are in kit C.
Total costs € 870,-
Do you have to pay it yourself or is it some kind of warranty?
If you have to pay yourself, try to contact TLM in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If it is a warranty claim, you are in hands of your dealer and importer.

I hope the best for you.

Ad B

Ps I don't think you can use kit A. I think the longer tube between head and cover will fit through the
alu rockerbox from the newer ones, those from kit A.
Back to top Go down
svru
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
svru

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2015 9:20 pm

It's TLM that says 4 weeks. My bike needs kit C. But of kit B seems like the cheaper option. And right now it seems like I have to pay for it myself to get things rolling... Very Happy

Contemplating going for a set of flat tappets while waiting...
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 pm

I have both B and C in stock but I've had to canibalise a couple of gaskets out of the C' kit. Problem is I'm half a world away and on holiday 2,000 km away until the 8th of June! If you have no luck prior to then let me know and we can work something out.

Pete
Back to top Go down
svru
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
svru

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2015 11:56 pm

Great! Thanks, still hope I can get one in shorter time, but I fear I will have to come back to you.
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2015 10:03 am

Hello Svein;

please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In their onlineshop is a delivery time about 7 - 10 days for the roller kits. It is the usual time to get the parts once a week from Mandello.

Thanks for your datalogging for the Zard map.

Sven
Back to top Go down
svru
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
svru

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Now it seems like factory will grant free parts for the roller kit upgrade. Only downside is it seems like it will take forever. Two weeks now, and I still don't know the expected delivery time!  

I have checked out a few promising options based on your pointers (thanks!), but it would be quite expensive as I would have to pay for this myself. And it will only shave off a couple of weeks on an estimated delivery time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?   Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Surplus Kit B or C waiting in a box - any one?
Page 1 of 1