GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

How do you see yourself......?

Go down 
+33
wardentm
Duquois
sidrat
wyno
Converted Duc
HLMiskelly
Ralf z
Andy in NZ
f-man
DungeonMaster
tocino
Tassiedevil71
Charlie J
Pete Roper
WAKEY
Street
Enzo the baker
waterbottle
Canyon Carver
motomonster
Tolle09
The Saint
plantboy
beetle
Scot p
jomartijr
Josh.C
keenerkeen07
NorthernProducer
CPB
Oz1200Guzzi
Blue
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2015 1:39 am

Got beaten to the punch for "Rebel without a clue". Yeah I don't look at myself either. If I did Id try to overtake the other bloke.
Back to top Go down
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Tassiedevil71

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2015 8:44 am

Blue wrote:
keenerkeen07 wrote:
Enzo the baker wrote:
I am a motorcyclist, have been for many years. I don't question who or  what  I am. My friends, the ones still living, still ride. Motorcycles are my connection to my past and a vision of my future as long as I am upright.
I can tell motorcycle stories for hours and I never met one I did not like although I liked some more than others.

good one .....Enzo
reminds me of the past and the future as well...last weekend I rode out to a friends shop and stopped for lunch ,
after a while this guy says to me , hey you with the black bike come over here I want to talk to you so I do and find that he is a friend that I have not seen in 15 years ..motorcycle stories for hours  still into bikes like me, same person as before only mellower and so now we will ride bikes together again ..
what would we do without having a motorcycle in our life...it doesn't get any better than this as far as I see it.

Great that you found a lost friend.  Cool

Sometimes others perception can be enlightened too.

About two weeks ago was riding out on a main road - pretty busy and noticed a car off the road on the opposite side. A woman and a young lad stood by the car looking a bit forelawn. I turned the bike around and pulled over by the car to ask if everything was OK and if I could help. The woman smiled and said help is on the way and do you know, you are the third motorcyclist to stop! No cars!

I fired up the GRiSO and they waved me off with a smile on my face.  Very Happy

I'd have to say Motorcyclist and fast becoming a Moto Guzzi enthusiast.

By the way, great story Blue.

Enzo - even in my short time riding I'd have to say 99% of other Motorcyclist I have met have been great. Though recently one guy sportsbike rider did rile me up. We had been introduced by a mutual friend who thought because we had motorcycling in common we would get along. He asked what I rode and I told him....later on she told me he had called me a "Soft Cock" behind my back. Needless to say I was quite taken aback and even she was shocked by his response. I have respect for pretty much anyone who throws a leg over or steps through, whether it be a Hayabusa, a Harley or a Honda CT110, but I guess at the end of the day "a wanker is a wanker, no matter what he rides".

Cheers Taz.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:54 am

Tassiedevil71 wrote:
"a wanker is a wanker, no matter what he rides".

I yank what I yank and that's all that I yank!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 am

Hurling insults behind your back?

He sounds awfully soft himself.....wanker indeed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:41 am

Taz,

It's hard not to get riled by people like that. It can get you going and the more you think about it the worse it gets.

If you see him again just shake your head and smirk at him. He's not really having a good life is he.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:46 am

TPS. 'Tiny Penis Syndrome'.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:38 am

a meatwhistler of the first degree....

Judge a man by what he rides and you miss the opportunity of a friend ....
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:50 am

Seems he was let down; he was hoping for some hard c---.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:25 am

I am a pretentious, opinionated, asshole.
But I managed to get some charm and humor too.

Out of the original list I liked Rebel With A Cause.

DM
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:48 am

Was it Liza Minelli that sings: I am what i am ... ?

So is me.

Sven
Back to top Go down
Andy in NZ
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Andy in NZ

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 am

I started riding young, I guess that makes me one of the "Sons of Acne" crew.
I guess I fall into the "drinker with a riding problem".
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:12 am

Pete Roper wrote:

Yes I have TPS.
But it can still fill a pram.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:53 am

Ralf z wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:
Yes I have TPS.

*That's* what that sensor is for! Amazing the bikes have them built in now.
Back to top Go down
HLMiskelly
Carlotto
Carlotto
HLMiskelly

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:21 pm

A proud motorcyclist. For some reason, perhaps because of the strong link to the One Percent crowd, I hate being called a biker.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 pm

I see myself aging disgracefully, telling tales of how great I was and bemoaning how cash hungry our local revenue rais...umm law enforcers have become.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:03 am

Most of the time my partner refers to me as a raving lunatic, so I just go along with that.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:05 pm

different on purpose and an ex racer
Back to top Go down
Duquois
Carlotto
Carlotto
Duquois

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:10 am

My wife just refers to me as 'Bike obsessed'. She's even come to terms with the fact that she thinks she's the second love of my life after my GRiSO. I'm not sure why she came to that conclusion but naturally I deny it each time she says it!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Taz said    (  ....later on she told me he had called me a "Soft Cock" behind my back. )

We can Choose or friends  Thumbs Up But not our relatives Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Just an old fart who likes to ride a bike on a nice day.
It's to now been old Enfields, but this GRiSO is different, learning fast.
Smilin.
Back to top Go down
b3177h
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
b3177h

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Just love bikes any bikes any size any type- even harleys. Although I'm not too fond of the fat lump of unsophisticated, uneducated mass and skin that often sits atop them.
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Tolle09

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:14 pm

I've never seen a hippo riding a hog pig
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:51 pm

A guy that happens to ride a motorcycle; and wears a full face helmet for obvious reasons (when the helmet is off........
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:56 am

I know where I am going but I get lost on a bike. For me its a release, don't need to be better than anyone, don't need to be thought of as anything other than a riding mate who loves bikes and has done so since junior school. Just a guy who would miss the heck out of riding if it was taken from me.
Its what I do and what I am now; a motorcyclist.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:58 am

MOTORCYCLIST:
noun, (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: someone willing to take a container of highly flammable liquid, suspend it above a hot rotating mass, then put the whole lot between their legs, introduce an ignition source, and hang on...

yep, that's me!
oh wait, and you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself......?   How do you see yourself......? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How do you see yourself......?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: