GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

down loading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

down loading Empty
PostSubject: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Mark I am downloading now and would like know what throttle position do you want me to record.
How do I set tps?It reads 4.60at idle and 85.00 at WOT.
                         THX Viktor
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:15 pm

All would be nice. Very Happy

9,10, 34, 41, 51, 64 and WOT?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:19 pm

What do you mean by all
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Downloading what exactly? A map from your bike? Or are you trying to send a log via email?

If you're simply downloading a map it will be saved as a bin file on your computer. You don't have to re-set the TPS until after a new map upload. When you download the map from your bike's ECU all the programme is doing is making a copy of it. It doesn't erase or change anything in the bike's ECU.

After you upload a new map some of the values in the new map may lead to the TPS signal being interpreted differently so you should always re-set the TPS and zero the trims, this is especially true if you are using one of Mark's or any other open loop map as the learnt trims may be completely unsuitable for the new map.

Re-setting the TPS is easy. Go into the 'Actors' menu and there should be a drop down menu. One of the options is 'Reset TPS' click on it and you'll get another message saying something like 'Activate' click on that and in a very brief period another message comes up that indicates the process is completed. Repeat that with the next title in the drop down menu which is something like 'Reset adjustable parameters' and the job is done. Go back to the main live data page and you will see the TPS value correct as the page opens.

There are no choirs of angels or blowing of trumpets as this occurs so it's easy to think nothing has happened, but it has. Once you get the hang of it you'll be thinking "What was I worried about?" As we've said before, youCAN'T brick your ECU with Guzzidiag/Reader/Writer. Believe me if anyone could it would be bonehead me and I haven't managed it yet! Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Whoops, sorry, I think we are at cross purposes here. I'll shut up!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Sorry Pete I ment upload.I like GRiSO not computers.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:47 pm

OK, so what are you actually doing? Uploading a new map?

Have you saved your original map? If not do that first.

After that connect 'Writer'. Select the map you want to write and upload it. Then re-set the TPS and self learners. Then go out for a ride. If this is your first map change your CO trim will be zero to start off with. That is good.

If the bike misbehaves in any way it will almost certainly be because some other aspect of the tune is wrong. Let us know if you have problems and we'll try and sort it out!

Pete
Back to top Go down
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Pete Yes i have saved the stock map.
I am going to do some dyno runs to send the info for building a
custom map .
I can do as many runs at what ever throttle positions you need.
Mark you sent me 9,10,34,41,51,64 and WOT is this enough or do
do you want me to fill in the gaps?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Well, I've no idea how much time you've got, but:

4.7, 5.2, 5.8, 6.3, 6.8, 7.4, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 12.0, 15.0, 19.0, 24.0, 29.0, 34.0, 41.0, 51.0, 64.0, WOT

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Its not the mater of time .Its beating the fuck out of my bike.Whats the lowest rpm you want??Under 9 not enough HP to load the dyno.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Can you do from 9 up from 3000rpm?

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Yes I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

down loading Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loading               down loading Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

down loading
Page 1 of 1