GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Unexpected GRiSO sightings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

Unexpected GRiSO sightings Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Was just at the Enfield Winter Rally in Tallangatta 4 Enfields, 3 Guzzis, a Rover & a Jag braved the cold. And one of the Guzzis - just acquired last Friday (he went to the dealer for another bike, took the GRiSO for a test ride & was sunk, done, instantly converted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Sometimes you get that Mal. But not you?
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:36 pm

No, not yet. I was very impressed with the 500km ride I did have, but suspect I have to learn to ride better to justify it. At the moment the V7 suits my abilities, but once I manage to finish some of the projects outstanding, we'll see. Of course, if a bargain should appear  ....

Then another mate in Tassie just acquired this -

Mal
Back to top Go down
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Last weekend I was up at a bar along the Fox River here in IL and upon leaving, I discovered someone on a Cali decided to park behind me. Needless to say, we were the only to MG's in a sea of HD's so I give props to his or her well trained eye to spot the red oval.  
Wondering if it's anyone on this forum? scratch
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Ha, I bought my 1st Guzzi in 76 from a dealer right on the Fox river in Geneva.
Back to top Go down
Litre1000
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Litre1000

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2019 6:22 am

In 86 I tried to buy a Ducati from that dealer in Geneva. He told me to keep my bike. He said my Interceptor 1000 was a far better bike than the Paso I was interested in. I took his advice and still own it to this day. He was a character though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected GRiSO sightings   Unexpected GRiSO sightings Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unexpected GRiSO sightings
Page 1 of 1