GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Lurkers..........

Go down 
+3
The Saint
bioman
Blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:09 am

Roll up, roll up! Cool

You joined just to get some info but not posted before, or you are shy like me, or you just really have nowt to say?

Well now is the time to introduce yourself.........it's not that bad, they don't bite [ most of em ] and are all helpful. Stick your head out and say hello. It's a pick n mix on here so just do it!

PS - I get no commission for this and no animals have been harmed in the making of this commercial...... Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 pm

And while you are doing all that, you can let us know where you are based.  See the pegged post on top of this "Who you is" section: you can share your location, just for fun or to show other GRiSO owners where to get help!
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 am

Hello. I'm a lurker and I am a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 am

The Saint wrote:

Cool Laughing

Yup, 223 posts - not bad but you are not posting enough Saint.

Please fill in the following format :

Star sign
Hobbies
Bike history
Fave food?
Fave Drink?
Last embarrassing thing that happened to you?
Best road near you?
Pets
Travel
Do you like cake?
Fave song?

If you do this , I am sure other Lurkers will take heart and post? Thumbs Up Viva la Fiesta
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
pokeyjoe

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm a lurker. I'm saving my pennies and will have a GRiSO one day. Life and family appear to be taking a priority and extending the wait. In the meantime, I'm learning a bit here and there. Some of it is actually about the bike, too. I owned a 2012 V7 Racer for a bit. Nice, little bike.

I frequent the Wild Guzzi site, too. I have half the people on "ignore". Pillocks, the lot of them with rare exception.

I currently ride a Dorsoduro and live in Long Beach, California, USA.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

The ignore button on WG is gone with recent forum upgrade. Suspect

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 am

Blue wrote:
The Saint wrote:

Cool Laughing

Yup, 223 posts - not bad but you are not posting enough Saint.

Please fill in the following format :

Star sign
Hobbies
Bike history
Fave food?
Fave Drink?
Last embarrassing thing that happened to you?
Best road near you?
Pets
Travel
Do you like cake?
Fave song?

If you do this , I am sure other Lurkers will take heart and post? Thumbs Up Viva la Fiesta

OK, if you wish.

Cancer

Riding, working on cars and bikes, playing with electronics, rum/bourbon/beer, music, rooting, aviation

'94 Honda NSR250SP MC28, Yamaha FZR, '03 Honda CBR600RR, '06 Kawasaki ZX6RR, ZRX1100, '10 Triumph D675, '10 Yamaha Tenere,
'03 Yamaha R1, '13 Triumph Tiger800, '14 MG GRiSO 1200SE 8V, maybe few others

Quality steak, raw fish, hardly cooked eggs

Rum/beer/bourbon

Can't remember

Mt Glorious

Cavalier king Charles, Ragdoll

Travelled most continents

Don't really like cake

Stairway to heaven

There you have it. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
pokeyjoe

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:41 am

beetle wrote:
The ignore button on WG is gone with recent forum upgrade. Suspect

Damn. I' guess I'll just have to skip over the small block threads.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:37 am

@The Saint........it is really hard to find anywhere here that serves a decent Steak. Lotsa places here pretend to and advertise as such, but reality is different. When you do find a place that does them the landlord/lady moves on after a while and you are left searching again. Shocked Rolling Eyes

@ Bioman - Good punt - good to know where we are all hiding [ or not ] Cool

@ Pokey Joe - Keep saving - it's well worth it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bayareagriso
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bayareagriso

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Hello, I recently joined this board, the irony of which is that I never knew about it during the time I owned a GRiSO. Which is a shame because this obviously both a valuable resource and a great place to hang out.

Anyway, I sold my GRiSO in a moment of weakness when my financial outlook was turning bad -- not a crisis exactly but a time when one thinks about parsing necessities from luxuries. Since then, two things have happened. First, financially, we're doing much better. Second, I've come to realize that the GRiSO makes a strong case for being in the "necessity" category. With all it's flaws, I loved that bike and miss it.

Obtaining my wife's blessing to get another one may not be too difficult. She liked the GRiSO best among all the bikes I've had while knowing her. She's an artist at heart and always appreciated the "art on wheels" appeal.

Fortunately, the current owner of my '12 Tenni is willing to sell it back to me. Whether I can engineer the deal remains to be seen. If not, I'll be looking for another one. I'm even willing to go for a clean 2V. The 5000 rpm+ rush of the 8V was never one of the primary attractions of the bike for me.

Adan
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:47 pm

bayareagriso wrote:
Hello, I recently joined this board, the irony of which is that I never knew about it during the time I owned a GRiSO.  Which is a shame because this obviously both a valuable resource and a great place to hang out.

Anyway, I sold my GRiSO in a moment of weakness when my financial outlook was turning bad -- not a crisis exactly but a time when one thinks about parsing necessities from luxuries.  Since then, two things have happened.  First, financially, we're doing much better. Second, I've come to realize that the GRiSO makes a strong case for being in the "necessity" category.  With all it's flaws, I loved that bike and miss it.  

Obtaining my wife's blessing to get another one may not be too difficult.  She liked the GRiSO best among all the bikes I've had while knowing her.  She's an artist at heart and always appreciated the "art on wheels" appeal.  

Fortunately, the current owner of my '12 Tenni is willing to sell it back to me.  Whether I can engineer the deal remains to be seen.  If not, I'll be looking for another one.  I'm even willing to go for a clean 2V.  The 5000 rpm+ rush of the 8V was never one of the primary attractions of the bike for me.

Adan

Adan.....welcome to this place. And thankyou for posting. You have just made my whole post more worthwhile Thumbs Up

Good luck with getting reaquainted with your Tenni and we look forward to pictures when you do.

All the best, Ian/Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Life is not complete without a GRiSO in the garage.
Rectify forthwith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lurkers.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurkers..........   Lurkers.......... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lurkers..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: