GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New GRiSO owner from WA state

Go down 
+18
waterbottle
NorthernProducer
sidrat
Josh.C
f-man
siabeid
Street
Blue
Steak
keenerkeen07
Earl of Portchester
bioman
tocino
Laker
beetle
wardentm
KevinEmpire
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KevinEmpire
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
KevinEmpire

New GRiSO owner from WA state Empty
PostSubject: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Hey everybody,

Figured I'd introduce myself, my name is Kevin and I just purchased a 2015 GRiSO 8v SE! This is my second Guzzi, and a bike I've always lusted after. Had a V7 Special for awhile previously which was a great little bike but lacked the outright power and handling performance that I wanted and I ended up with a series of increasingly sporty bikes culminating in a Triumph Daytona 675R but never lost my desire to have a GRiSO. After deciding the Daytona was too aggressive in riding position and too focused at one style of riding for what I wanted I finally decided it was time for a GRiSO and I couldn't be happier.

I've only had the bike a week and have about 300 miles on it so far but I'm loving it!

Anyway, I see a lot of you on here are in the PNW, especially Seattle area, so if you're ever on the dry side of the state, look me up!

Here's my GRiSO:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's mostly stock so far of course, I've just added a dart flyscreen and a fender eliminator. But I have an Agostini exhaust on order and I'm already talking with Beetle about maping so I'm pretty excited about that!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

G'day Kevin
Great looking GRiSO, I'm jealous !!! Enjoy it and stay safe.
Welcome from us all down under in Tasmania.
Ciao
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Nice bike!  

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Welcome man, enjoy the nice ride
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Welcome Kevin,

You may be the youngest GRiSO owner on the planet let alone this forum. Great choice - enjoy!

Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
KevinEmpire
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
KevinEmpire

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

1151 wrote:
Welcome Kevin,

You may be the youngest GRiSO owner on the planet let alone this forum. Great choice - enjoy!

I just like to think I have good taste for my age. I prefer my whiskey neat, and my motorcycles like my women; naked and Italian. haha
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto from your neighbours up North!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 am

Hey Kevin
I put a post up recently and called it 'old farts forum', looks like you have come along and bought the average age down by yourself very fast, good on ya, stay safe.
Ciao
Back to top Go down
Earl of Portchester
Carlotto
Carlotto
Earl of Portchester

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:31 am

That's a fine looking bike Kevin!
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 am

WELCOME ....beauty bike
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:00 am

Welcome to the ghetto Kevin.

Thumbs Up

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 am

Hello from me too Kevin. Nice looking GRiSO!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Welcome, Kevin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
siabeid
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
siabeid

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Greetings neighbor. I really like that black and red color scheme. There are a few Grisos around Spokane, and 2 of us in Kettle Falls. Did you get it from Empire or MI?
Back to top Go down
KevinEmpire
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
KevinEmpire

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:05 pm

siabeid wrote:
Greetings neighbor. I really like that black and red color scheme. There are a few Grisos around Spokane, and 2 of us in Kettle Falls. Did you get it from Empire or MI?

I know of a couple of the GRiSO's around here, glad to see at least one of you is on the forum!

And I'm the sales manager at Empire Cycle. So, I bought it from myself, basically haha. Stop by the store and say hi if you're in the area!
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Good to see all of you up on the Empire web site Kevin.  Ok, if you are willing to share, what kind of deal did you give yourself on the GRiSO?

Anyway, I could have this all wrong as it is an assumption but by the looks of it, Joe would be the go to guy when you are looking for solid, reliable service whereas Casey might be the tech. to go with when the customer would like his bike to go a wee bit faster!? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KevinEmpire
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
KevinEmpire

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 pm

1151 wrote:
Good to see all of you up on the Empire web site Kevin.  Ok, if you are willing to share, what kind of deal did you give yourself on the GRiSO?

Anyway, I could have this all wrong as it is an assumption but by the looks of it, Joe would be the go to guy when you are looking for solid, reliable service whereas Casey might be the tech. to go with when the customer would like his bike to go a wee bit faster!? Twisted Evil

Honestly Joe and Casey are both excellent tech's and I would trust either one of them to work on anything I own. However Joe does have more experience working on the European brands, for what that's worth. He's been Empire's lead tech basically since our inception.

As for what I paid for the GRiSO, Piaggio has an employee purchase option available once a year to dealership staff, and as you can imagine I'm not at liberty to discuss actual numbers on the interwebs, but that's a big part of the reason why I can afford such an amazing bike at my age.

I should also add that it's not my intention to use this forum profile as a sales tool or as anything other than just a GRiSO/Guzzi enthusiast like the rest of you, but I'm always happy to answer questions to the best of my ability and shine a little light 'behind the curtain' so to speak on the business side of things.
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello Kevin;

welcome to the ghetto.

Allways remember: the boys just wanna play.

Sven
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 pm

[quote="KevinEmpire"]

Honestly Joe and Casey are both excellent tech's and I would trust either one of them to work on anything I own.

Just so you know Kevin, was not trying to imply otherwise. Just got a chuckle out of Casey's grin..

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Josh.C
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Josh.C

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 am

Welcome mate. The average owner age just dropped...a little. Haha.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:52 am

Welcome, i like the shortened plate holder, is it the exhaust next?
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:04 am

Welcome, Kevin!
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:05 am

Hey Kevin,

This you? I am assuming it is... but. Very nice sounding exhaust. What do you think of the beetle's map? You say there is some work to be done on the low rpm / speed response. Better than stock anyway?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:32 am

I just need to get my mits on the horses hoof.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO owner from WA state   New GRiSO owner from WA state Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New GRiSO owner from WA state
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next