GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi from Switzerland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
guzziman62
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
guzziman62

Hi from Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:22 am

Hy everybody,

first of all sorry for my terrible english and happy new year to all!

My name is Bruno, i live near Lugano in the south of Switzerland very close to the italian border. Fom my home to Mandello del Lario it's only about 80 Km.
I'm also member of the Grisoguzzi forum. I ride bikes since I was 18 years old and I own now a little collection of Moto Guzzis. My next buy will be a GRiSO Black Devil I think to purchase it in spring.

I've read the new year ride from Bistecca and his friends in the grisoguzzi forum, very nice! I've had my new year ride too but I was alone and it was very cold so it was only a short ride just to begin the year in the best possible way: riding a bike! cheers cheers 

Saluti
Bruno
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:37 pm

You guys living close to the Factory are so lucky...
My next trip to Europe will include a visit there. Very Happy 

Pascal.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Welcome Bruno!

How lucky you are to live in a place like Lugano. I can only imagine the fantastic mountain passes that are available to you. That's GRiSO heaven right there!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
guzziman62
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
guzziman62

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Yes I have wonderful passes just few Km from my home. The only problem is the severity of our police. We have lots of speed controls even on the passes and it is very difficult to drive a bike under 80 Km/h on our mountain roads. For this reason I ride very often in Italy/France or Germany. You have speed controls there but not on the mountain passes.

Pascal, you are welcome in Europe perhaps we can organize a meeting in Mandello del Lario. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Landman
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Landman

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

guzziman62 wrote:

Pascal, you are welcome in Europe perhaps we can organize a meeting in Mandello del Lario. Very Happy

How does the end of March sound? Surprised  My wife and I arrive in Mandello March 27th and leave April 6th. It would be great to meet up for a bottle of vino or two!

Ciao,

Brock
Back to top Go down
guzziman62
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
guzziman62

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi Brock,

it should be possible. I'll be there in this period. You can send me a PM and we organise it.

Bruno
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Won't be no sooner than May for me...
And Guzziman, that would be great.
I also know about your Police Gestapo there, when we were younger it was tricky going through Switzerland without getting pulled over.
Back to top Go down
Landman
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Landman

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Sounds cool Bruno, this trip keeps getting better and better...
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 am

I'm in.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 pm

I haven't been riding in my native country (France) for more than 20 years.
Now riding in boring Florida makes me miss my home roads so much, it ain't funny.
The consolation is that the Carolinas are accessible still...
Back to top Go down
guzziman62
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
guzziman62

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Bonsoir Pascal,

I love to ride in France, it's a nice country with lovely people and very good food. Last year i was in the "hautes Alpes" a superb ride on very high passes. I visited tree times the classic 24 hours of Le Mans (something every classic car enthusiast should have seen once) and some years ago I had a trip with my wife in Normandie. Normandie impressed us very much because of the sad evenments during WW II.
American flags everywhere, thank you guys for not having to drive only BMWs here in old Europe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

I don't know about lovely people but thanks anyway. Very Happy 

Oh man, I've done the Hautes Alpes... going from Grenoble, ended up to "Le Massif des Ecrins" area then to "Beuil" and finishing to Nice.
Then you can also do "Les Gorges du Tarn" and "Les Gorges du Verdon"

I used to go see the "Bol d'Or" 24 Hours of motorcycle racing, that was epic, every year.
Fond memories...

Back to top Go down
Terenzio
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Terenzio

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Hey guy
meet in Mandello, to ride bike and drink a little bit of wine...together.. Laughing 
I like it...
As I also like France...in this last years I travel several times in France and I love It..
I' ve been in Bretagne (my favourite..) then in Provenza (Verdon), in Camargue and along the coast up to Spain...
Alwais meet nice people and drinking good wine and beer...
unfortunately not with the motorbike (weare 4, so we travel with car..).
Let us know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Switzerland   Hi from Switzerland Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi from Switzerland
Page 1 of 1