GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hellofrom Chicago, IL

Go down 
+11
Bill Hagan
cbxtc6
NorthernProducer
waterbottle
Blue
DungeonMaster
wardentm
bioman
Street
beetle
DangWangi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:27 pm

The crash bars are Stucci Luigi, can't remember what I paid for mine.
Back to top Go down
cbxtc6
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cbxtc6

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:56 pm

I saw your bike at RoseFarms today! Looks nice Thumbs Up Those crash bars look good in person. I sure could have used them earlier today, while loading my bike on the trailer, alone, on an icy driveway pale
I got to see Bill H's GRiSO rosso (SHARP!) in the midst of his 'rollerization' (+!). He has several 8vs in there getting rollers. Evil or Very Mad
So much beautiful hardware in there.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

Thanks, Mike, for that report "from the Front."  Very Happy

I thought about my red beast today.  

But that's about all I could do even it were here as it would need tank tracks to get around.

Snowbound as I am for next few days would be romantic, but Kathi's grandbabysitting at Fort Bragg, so it's just me.  Well, and a bit of bourbon.  I think I'll make do.  Wink

Bill
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:53 am

Helluva storm, Bill. Stay inside and enjoy your bourbon.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
cbxtc6
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cbxtc6

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:

Thanks, Mike, for that report "from the Front."  Very Happy

I thought about my red beast today.  

Bill

Ooh, I got to see her with her clothes off, Perky shiny pistons exposed and all! Heck, I was even poking around and fondling her various ports and cams...oh la la!!
drunken
His 'showroom'/lounge was stuffed with some exotic Guzzi history. Nice day spent at the Farm!
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:00 pm

cbxtc6 wrote:

Ooh, I got to see her with her clothes off, Perky shiny pistons exposed and all!  Heck, I was even poking around and fondling her various ports and cams...oh la la!!
drunken

I knew I couldn't trust her, but I'll try to forgive her.  Again.  Sad

Now, it's back to looking outside at the ever-higher snow, buying stuff on the web I didn't know I needed, watching the birds go insane at the feeder ... and wondering if it's too early to have a drink ... well, besides the wee bit of grappa in my caffè while ago.   Rolling Eyes

Think it'll be OK, as the ordinary rules don't seem to apply today.  Haven't seen a single vehicle go by since first light except a snow plow.  Now, even VDOT seems to have surrendered. Shocked

Now, if I can only find some bitters and a slice of orange.  Wink

Best wishes from the snow-covered top of Virginia,

Bill
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Hard life Bill - don't let the bastards get you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:22 am

Hello DangWangi.
I have family in Chicago and may be planning a trip... What...?   Ok, so I no longer have family in Chicago and have no plans to visit anytime in the foreseeable future, but welcome to the Ghetto pal!

So drinking and posting is ok, right?
Back to top Go down
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:12 am

Well my friends I picked up my GRiSO last Saturday as it was the first "nice" day here in the Chicagoland area to do so and let me just say...WOW!!! This machine rocks!! Granted, I don't have a whole lot of motobike experience to speak of but coming from my Honda CB600f (which I do love) the GRiSO just makes me feel like I'm piloting an assault vehicle. The whole ride home from RFC I had a shit-eatin-grin from ear to ear. I'm so happy I pulled the trigger and if it wasn't for all the great folks here in the Ghetto, reading there stories (some good, some bad) I'm not sure if I ever would have. I'll post some pics asap as it's supposed to be nice this weekend. BTW...Jim has some really sweet machines in his shop at the moment....who shipped their bike from AUS? I also saw a really nice Velocette there that had fresh paint and some other new bits...wow!
Back to top Go down
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:20 am

Here it is....I'm so glad I bought this bike; it really is sooo much fun![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 am

Tell me about this doo-hickey on your pillion seat and where did you get same?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi Beetle...it's a little collapsible tail bag I originally had on my 599 I picked up from these guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's not exactly a "good" fit for the GRiSO as the seat is a little wider than the Honda's but it works for now for carrying some small things. I had to get some extra velcro straps to connect the two sides as the straps were too short for the GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Interesting. Thanks!

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellofrom Chicago, IL   Hellofrom Chicago, IL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hellofrom Chicago, IL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2