GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Another one in OZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scot p
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Scot p

Another one in OZ Empty
PostSubject: Another one in OZ   Another one in OZ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi Ghetto dwellers,
for our US friends that like our quaint ozzie town names im from "Yarrawarrah" its in the south of Sydney...

Quick intro, I have been floating about the other general guzzi forums for a couple of years, and the Aprilia forum for about 12 years, hmmm thinking about it was also on the le-mans forum for a while  I love you 

I ride on a white 2010 8v at the moment, traded my GSXR1000 in for it , only problem was the bike was in Adelaide I live in Sydney so 3 days 2800k's later and a bike swap in the middle I was back home with my new toy, had it 2 years now, still loving it...

mods, well not a whole lot, Dart flyscreen, Pilot power 3's , oh and new CARC, swingarm, rocker cover, oil cooler cover, front axel, mirror and bar end weight after i parked it on its side at lowish speeds a few months ago

Bike history, Chook chasers(dirt bikes) in my teens, then Suzuki SV650, Honda VFR800, Guzzi V11 Le-mans, Aprilia Tuono, Sachs madass, GSXR1000 and now a GRiSO...

The things that keep me away from my GRiSO are working to keep a couple of networks running, getting the kids to sports, and finding time to go for a surf , MTB ride or a run, once in a blue moon the call of the guzzi will be stronger than everything else and I will just abandon hope and go for a ride around the royal national park(the GRiSO was made for this road)...

cya
Scot.
And slide!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

Another one in OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one in OZ   Another one in OZ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Welcome to the nut house Scot.
The GRiSO is made to carve twisties for sure.
And like I said to my wife, the GRiSO was made for me. Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

Another one in OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one in OZ   Another one in OZ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:03 pm

you hail from apriliaforum???

Oh Nooooooooo.
we are doomed. Smile

DM
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

Another one in OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one in OZ   Another one in OZ Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:06 am

Welcome Scot. I used to live in Canberra, near Pete Roper, but now I'm in Geelong with the only GRiSO here.
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

Another one in OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one in OZ   Another one in OZ Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:07 am

Welcome Scott
royal national park(the GRiSO was made for this road)...
Oh yer great ride,usually I do it early morning but the boys in blue are still there.
Although I find the GRiSO great at just cruising speed as well.
Any issues see Motociclo St peters or as I have done great ride to bungandore to see Mr Roper.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another one in OZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one in OZ   Another one in OZ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another one in OZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: