GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Empty
PostSubject: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:31 pm

Actually cold in NY today so into the minivan for the trip to Queens.  Open wide:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The wife refused to help push it up the ramp so Harbor Freight to the rescue.  ATV winch mounted to a stout board gets stuck between the front seats, cable payed out and wireless remote zip-tied to the left handlebar. Motorcycle battery in the driver footwell with binder clips making the connection.

With the seats out the mounts in the floor are perfect for tie-downs.

You do have to remove the mirrors and any kind of fairing is a no-go.  The instrument panel clears the top of my Hyundai Entourage/Kia Sedona with only a quarter inch to spare.  Once in there is more headroom.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Tight fit!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:04 am

I like them ramps Street.

Mr. G. Ownr, now that you know it fits try clutching it up.
I thought winches were girls, Oh sorry that's wenches.
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 pm

ghezzi wrote:
I like them ramps Street.

Mr. G. Ownr, now that you know it fits try clutching it up.
I thought winches were girls, Oh sorry that's wenches.

I originally got the winch to haul a rented rear tine tiller into the soccer mom special. Being able to put the GRiSO in with the touch of a button was just a bonus.

G11 owner "uncle" of this board clutches his up a skinny one-board ramp -- I don't even like to watch that procedure.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:23 pm

The wife refused to help pushing it up the ramp?
So did you trade her for a winch?!?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Don't you mean 'wench'? Razz

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Some like that yeah. lol
Back to top Go down
pauldaytona
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
pauldaytona

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Your straps are to thin. Try to imagine you have to break hard, the bike comes through you.
And to get the bike in just start it any walk it up the ramp, I do that on a hanger, so why not to get it in the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastguzzi.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!   Will it fit in a minivan?  Yes! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Will it fit in a minivan? Yes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: