GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Paging MalG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Mal, have both your single TB V7's been updated with the latest maps? Bernd has finalised a Guzzidiag MUIG3 Reader and we need to log a complete PADS map upload presumably to finalise the 'Writer'. Can you help?

Pete
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:58 pm

I think his early one (V7 Classic) is dual, Pete. I did download a map from it some time back and still have it somewhere. Don't know if Mal has downloaded his Special (single TB) map yet. Probably out riding today, as is his wont...
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Yes, was out riding - avoided the annual Australia Day day tripper influx in Bundeena, first by doing a quick run to Bald Hill in the morning, and then braving the cross town traffic with young Tom on the back, popping up to the Shed & meeting up with 8 kiwis for lunch in the sun at Brooklyn. The traffic was pretty sober (another double de it's day) & relatively light. Tom & I avoided the painting due to the promise of rain, which didn't happen. 30C, bright sun& blue skies.

Yes Pete, the single throttle body has been updated - you did it once, then again recently re-set by John after a clean out of the air box & throttle bodies. When do you want me & for how long will you need me? Sounds like fun. What preparations need I do?
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Paying close attention on behalf of Wifeys 2013 V7 Stone........
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:29 pm

We need one that hasn't been updated. Unfortunately PADS won't overwrite what it sees as a current map, therefore to log an upload we need a bike with an obsolete map. Has your wife's bike ever been remapped Charlie?

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:52 pm

Actually, we will need to pull a map from Mal's bike. Bernd has pulled a map from an Aprilia, and we would like a V7 map. I intend to help find the fuel maps and correction tables and help build the XDF.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Pete, Wifes bike unmolested. Can we help?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:11 pm

beetle wrote:
Actually, we will need to pull a map from Mal's bike. Bernd has pulled a map from an Aprilia, and we would like a V7 map. I intend to help find the fuel maps and correction tables and help build the XDF.

Sorry, I'll have to revisit Bernd's message. I thought what he wanted was a log of a complete PADS upload? To do that we need an unmolested bike due to the fucking stupid 'No Overwrite' set up in the execreble PADS.

Pulling a map should be no issue. Craig will be happy to let us do that.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Sorry, I should have been more specific. We need both.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:33 pm

OK, got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paging MalG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paging MalG   Paging MalG Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Paging MalG
Page 1 of 1