GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road! Empty
PostSubject: My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road!   My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Well, at least when his broken bones heal -- c.April -- he will be back on the road on two wheels again.

You may recall that a woman in a minivan unsaddled him after she ran a stop sign.  "I'm so sorry; I didn't see you!"

More here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael started looking right away for a new mount.  First, at a BMW F800T; then at R1200's in several versions; then, most seriously, at a Ducati Multistrada.  

All of those were "loaded" top-of-the-line, and had commensurate "out the door" stickers in the -- gasp Shocked  -- $25K USD range.

My retired (and bachelor Wink ) brother could do that; I couldn't for various reasons, e.g., queen, but, to my infinite surprise, he mailed a check today to Dave Richardson at Moto-International for another espresso & grappa Norge. cheers

I have bought four new Guzzis; Michael, now five (plus a Mana)! He tried to console me last night by kindly noting, "But at least you still have three of yours."   Very Happy  

Bill
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road!   My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Cheers for Michael! Unlike broken bones, there is no cure for Mandello fever. Glad he'll be back in a Guzzi saddle soon. Thumbs Up
Watch out for minivans all. Soccer moms are a dangerous lot.
Back to top Go down

My Brother Is (Almost) Back on the Road!
Page 1 of 1