12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
H-E-ROSS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:12 pm

My GRiSO actually runs pretty well with what I assume is the stock map. Alas, after all the kudos to Beetle , I feel I may be missing out!
In the mean time I am wondering if anyone within striking distance, may have the equipment & mastered the skills required.
I know I can probably do this myself but I don't really like puttering with this kind of activity. I'm not a cheapskate and I am happy to buy the map from Mark. I live in Northampton, Mass. and would enjoy a day trip to get this operation done.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Doug, (WCB) is in Salem. Dunno how far away that is from you?

Pete
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Salem is about two hours give or take. ( Striking distance) I thought I would give a general call to see if anyone wanted to fool around with this! I don't want to impose.
Back to top Go down
Hacky
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Doug, I had a Beetle map loaded last Sunday and the difference is very noticeable and I thought my 2015 GRiSO with 4K km on it with an Arrow can was running ok albeit for high fuel consumption. Now averaging around 5 litres per 100 km with a mixture of city and country roads. Acceleration feels silky smooth though the torque range.
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Most current roller map: Stock exhaust   Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Is this it?  Mapping Tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:40 am

H-E-ROSS wrote:
Salem is about two hours give or take. ( Striking distance)  I thought I would give a general call to see if anyone wanted to fool around with this! I don't want to impose.

I'm in Brimfield (at least twice a month) if that helps. We could meet somewhere and I could flog it in for you.

Doug
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:56 am

Doug , That would be great! Brimfield is a short hop (45 minutes ). I will order the map. I will PM my # and we can talk about a good time to meet.
Back to top Go down
g®eg
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 am

LOL..
I was just going to say I sent the message to Doug, but he's on it
Back to top Go down

Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: