GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?

Go down 
+2
Pete Roper
H-E-ROSS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Empty
PostSubject: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:12 pm

My GRiSO actually runs pretty well with what I assume is the stock map. Alas, after all the kudos to Beetle , I feel I may be missing out!
In the mean time I am wondering if anyone within striking distance, may have the equipment & mastered the skills required.
I know I can probably do this myself but I don't really like puttering with this kind of activity. I'm not a cheapskate and I am happy to buy the map from Mark. I live in Northampton, Mass. and would enjoy a day trip to get this operation done.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Doug, (WCB) is in Salem. Dunno how far away that is from you?

Pete
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Salem is about two hours give or take. ( Striking distance) I thought I would give a general call to see if anyone wanted to fool around with this! I don't want to impose.
Back to top Go down
Hacky
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Hacky

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Doug, I had a Beetle map loaded last Sunday and the difference is very noticeable and I thought my 2015 GRiSO with 4K km on it with an Arrow can was running ok albeit for high fuel consumption. Now averaging around 5 litres per 100 km with a mixture of city and country roads. Acceleration feels silky smooth though the torque range.
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Most current roller map: Stock exhaust   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Is this it?  Mapping Tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:40 am

H-E-ROSS wrote:
Salem is about two hours give or take. ( Striking distance)  I thought I would give a general call to see if anyone wanted to fool around with this! I don't want to impose.

I'm in Brimfield (at least twice a month) if that helps. We could meet somewhere and I could flog it in for you.

Doug
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:56 am

Doug , That would be great! Brimfield is a short hop (45 minutes ). I will order the map. I will PM my # and we can talk about a good time to meet.
Back to top Go down
g®eg
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
g®eg

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 am

LOL..
I was just going to say I sent the message to Doug, but he's on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?   Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beetle Map, Anybody close to me have the stuff to do it?
Page 1 of 1