GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO SE paint code

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rupew
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
rupew

GRiSO SE paint code Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi - I've got a 2015 in the Rosso Trophy colour and have scratched the tank... Both Moto Guzzi Uk and the dealer, unbelievably (yet strangely not a surprise)
cannot supply the paint code... anybody out there know it?

Regards to all...
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 pm

I don't know the paint colour code, but moved topic into GRiSOlogy where an answer may forthcome.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:03 am

Go to your local automotive paint store (that carries Dupont) with the bike and have them "eye match" it for you. They use a digital camera computer placed right on a painted surface to take a picture and run it to a data base. Eventually, they'll come up with a code of their own  so you can duplicate the tint as you need it.
It might be tricky as the bike has a low gloss finish but one could always use some clear tape on the paint to emulate a clear coat finish and thus, get a true reading by the camera.
I use this process regularly in my body shop business to get correct color matches...
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:25 am

Paint it Orange! cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:13 am

You should talk to Greg in Townsville who has bought Dave's bike. I can swap out my black bodywork for the orange stuff if he wants to and you an put it in Greg's if you buy it. Evil or Very Mad

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:35 am

Leah says no. Sad

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO SE paint code   GRiSO SE paint code Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO SE paint code
Page 1 of 1