12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
sideshowbob
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....   Thu May 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Mass Moto website doesn't show that model.
Back to top Go down
Sollep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

PostSubject: Re: The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....   Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:17 pm

I owe you some feedback, now when I got my bike nice and running again.

Agostini exhaust looks, feels and sounds pretty good. The only thing is that catalytic converter was left out, as it would mean remaking of mounting points as the setup becomes a bit longer. So the map I got from Beetle (thanks!) is not ideal for this, smells rich without converter (as the map is for catalytic version).

Did some cosmetic changes to the bike overall appearance to satisfy myself and to justify the muffler change. Tyres - look good and help at gravel roads near my summer place. Got rid of rear fender, new blinkers, new levers, grips, blacked out cylinder heads, dashboard rim and replaced headlight rim with black version, new mirrors. Not much. The bike is beautiful even in stock condition, so I tried not to spoil it. Next winter shall black out the Mana bar and risers.

About flat tappets (yes, I am still on flatties - shame on me): our dealer here confirmed that the good faith program from the factory is not off the table, just that they demand more concrete damage to the tappets to open their stores to spit out the roller set. So I still run with my flatties this summer.

I hope you enjoy the two pics I try to add here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sollep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

PostSubject: Re: The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....   Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Forgot to remove the sticker from the tank. Now looking at the photos, it hurts. Sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
BB43215
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....   Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:15 am

sideshow bob wrote:
Mass Moto website doesn't show that model.

It’s not on the website, but email them and they will make it for you. Mine is the semi-complete system, meaning it utilizes the stock headers.
Back to top Go down
https://columbuscraftcocktailtour.com
janguzzi
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....   Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:31 am

with DÄS-Mototec 2-1 silencer

BOS EU-silencer 2-1, stainless steel black with catalyst adapter
+ DÄS-torque-kit: open airfilter cover, BMC airfilter, RexXer mapping (A8 engine)
Back to top Go down
http://www.janguzzi.de/

The comprehensive GRiSO exhaust thread....
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: