GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yodasoldier
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Yodasoldier

Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms? Empty
PostSubject: Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms?   Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms? Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2016 2:36 pm

So after all,the last thing I had to change, was the grips. My GRiSO had grey Renthal grips, which were very thin, although comfortable, they were a little viby. Just fitted some Biltwell KUG FU grips. They feel just like the old style mushroom grips for BMX's in the 80's very comfortable. Love the Biltwell stuff, they put out some awesome retro styled stuff. For a larger comfortable vibe killing grip check them out![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms?   Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 pm

I used to race BMX with Mushrooms and the little neoprene doughnuts...remember those? lol! I always use Oury's on my Mountain bikes and had them on my Honda 599...great for dampening the vibrations, super grippy but short lifespan, but at about 9.00 USD, a cheap replacement.
Back to top Go down

Retro Grips ...remember mushrooms?
Page 1 of 1