GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Empty
PostSubject: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Finally got around to sticking my new forks in today. Since the legs off the wreck were bent I'd transferred the lowers into my old Mana legs and got Laurie to swap the brake carrier castings from the G legs to the Mana legs. Now I reckoned I'd measured everything right but when I got the Mana legs in I found that what Id failed to notice is the GRiSO uppers are waisted and the Mana's aren't! IDIOT! Its only a couple of mm but its the sort of stupid first year apprentice mistake I hate making!

Never mind, I'll get Laurie to make me up a couple of shims. While I'm at it I can get him to make a couple for my Ohlins too so I can do a comparison between the Matris and Ohlins set ups. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Pete
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Shit, you are human after allĀ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:52 pm

don't tell anyone Ron
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Don't tell them your name Tony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:39 am

So Pete, what am I gonna do wrong?
Ducati forks, triples and axle into Bella.
Adjust for BST wheel.

Asked Izzy what front spring rate I should use with 50mm shorter wheel base and weight bias now at 51/49% front to rear.
He said, "You can choose any spring you want". bounce
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:53 am

Wayne, next thing you know you'll be riding a unicycle - turn in will be fabulous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 am

Might need a 6" wide plank fitted, so I don't disappear up me own freckle! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:17 am

Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:20 am

Searching for One's Inner Self wayne ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 am

Is that the same as Inner Circle?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:04 pm

awesome, got me giggling like a girl first thing in the morning - gotta love that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!   Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Idiot content!
Page 1 of 1