GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...

Go down 
+9
Street
bahamazoo
opc
wardentm
beetle
waterbottle
Red Dog
Pete Roper
Steak
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Empty
PostSubject: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 am

Which one of you bastards did this on your test ride???

Suspect

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 am

That was the retard who wrote off the JSG demonstrator! What an arse! He even filmed himself being an arse! Nice thing is he would of signed a 'You bend it? You mend it!' Waiver. Note the lack of gloves, always a prime sign of retardery and the fact the video uses the Old-sillies logo at the beginning. The old-sillies are a sort of self perpetuating support group for idiots who are proud of the fact none of their sphincters can keep a seal any more, whenever I see one of their stupid stickers on a bike I just know I'm in for a hard time.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Red Dog
Carlotto
Carlotto
Red Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:50 am

Pete,
I thought all those people lived here in the USA. Not sure if I should say "Sorry" or "Glad" to see you got your share too.

Other than being an idiot I can't see why he dropped it.
Seems to me he just bailed out in a corner he didn't even try to save it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OtterTrout.com
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:15 am

Comments area explains that he hit a pothole while entering the turn. Looks to me like he panicked at the jolt, popped it upright, then grabbed and handful of front squeezers subsequently sending the bike skittering across the road.

Probably target fixated on the pothole while initiating the turn. As he said, "what a prick." Seems an accurate self-analysis...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Pretty sure that's my Rosso that Pete picked up at the auction house for me. It still had the yellow flag on the key. Take it easy on the poor ol bugger, he saved me 15K on the price of a new bike Cool Laughing
PS : Steak, thanks for the video cheers ( It's been a little bit faster since that video was done Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Bingo! It occurred to me after I'd posted that you ended up buying it.

Pothole be fucked, look at the oil and muck in the corner. It's obvious some heavily laden trucks use that road regularly. Even in the dry it would be snot slick! He's just an unobservant idiot who can't ride.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 pm

Agree. ^^^^^^^^

I went frame by frame through that video. There's no pothole, and he's well wide of the oil. Fuckwit just can't ride. No gloves? Moron.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Well thanks to his idiocy Ron now has a new 2015 powerplant in his roadbike and a track bike to act the goat on! Win!

Pete
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:09 pm

No one's going to fess up to that 'fairy' off .......
Shame 'bout the bike, no compassion for the dick ......
Stay onboard all
Back to top Go down
opc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
opc

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:40 pm

What a wanker!
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:28 am

uhuh, definite twat.
maybe his colostomy bag overflowed as he started his turn in...
absolute win for Ron!!!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:38 pm

I bet he's got potholes in his palms after that idiot move!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Not even his bike. Seen that vid before. No gloves.  Made no attempt to turn the bike IMHO. Too busy with his commentary. That will have cost him.

That really takes the biscuit. What a Tool. clown
Back to top Go down
Diablo Loco
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Diablo Loco

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Countersteer fail.  Check out the unnecessary "warm the tires routine" early in the vid for a preview of what is coming up at the crash scene.

Looks to me like: At moderate speed and at the start of the corner he points the wheel to the left.  Bike sits up wanting to go right so he pushes against it. Bike heading straight now with retard pushing against it.

He realises he is not going to make the corner.  Girly cries and goes for brakes whilst still trying to push the front wheel left.

Thank you for comedy central Smile
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:58 am

With all that said, what sort of dealer would allow said 'gloveless inexperienced learner' to take out such a beautiful piece of machinery ?
I have a 06 1100 with 65k and am very, very choosy who I let throw a leg over mine, come to think about it, I havn't let anyone yet ....
What happens, re insurance in such circumstances ? Who comes out to pick it up? Could this bozo just walk away ? Not my problem !!!
What comeback would the dealer have ?
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:48 pm

WOW.............. as the immoral Bugs Bunny would say "What a maroon" Knew it would be a 'dumb' crash as soon as I saw no gloves and the lame swerving. Guess this fella learned the old adage 'leather is cheaper than skin grafts.' I hope that the sponsor/dealer had him sign a waiver and proof of insurance.

I RARELY let someone ride my bike, and only if I know they ride as well or better than I do and have an equal value ride ;-) I've watched the video several times and this get off makes NO sense at all except for TOTAL inexperienced rider unable/scared to lean in a turn.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:07 pm

After my recent off, I'm beginning to think that this was me. I was going in a straight line, slowly, and hit oil. A lot of oil.

I stole this vid and posted it up on another site. It's karma getting its own back on me...
Back to top Go down
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Papa Lazarou wrote:
After my recent off, I'm beginning to think that this was me. I was going in a straight line, slowly, and hit oil. A lot of oil.

I stole this vid and posted it up on another site. It's karma getting its own back on me...
Naughty to steal. but there`s nowt you can do when the front end hits oil you're going down, di`nae beat yourself up about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...   Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alright, 'fess up you Aussie hoon...
Page 1 of 1