GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy in NZ
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Andy in NZ

Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:51 am

Greetings all
After a few lapsed years, I am pleased to announce I am back in the Guzzi saddle, a 2009 Red 1100 GRiSO.
I should never have sold my last LMV. But the wife find the ride too hard and the bike developed a whining sound...come to think of it they may have been a connection.
I bought a 2002 Cagiva Navigator as a touring/adventure bike, funnily enough it didn't have a whining sound. Great bike, great handling, sort of ugly charm, stunning engine from Suzuki TL1000s. Hard to fault really...except it doesn't rock when you blip the throttle at the traffic lights. Still got the Cagiva and tend to use it more for adventure rides.
A young lad got into a wee spot of bother with the law and put the GRiSO on the local online auction at $1 reserve. He was very sad to see it go, but happy it went to a known addict. It now lives in my garage.
My track day bike is an old 1982 Kawasaki GPz550. Lots of home brewed mods and lots of fun.
Keep it sticky side down.
Adios
Andy in NZ
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:20 am

Welcome to the ghetto Andy!

You're in good company now. There is at least one other Kiwi already on board, twenty-three Aussies, and even one Tazman! The antipodes are representing!

Now you just need to share some pics of all those bikes and then jump into the fray.

ghetto Got Pics? 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 am

Back to The True Faith. Very Good News indeed.

DM
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 am

Hi Andy
Next door neighbors.
Will get over to ride NZ one day soon.

Harry is OZ
Back to top Go down
Andy in NZ
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Andy in NZ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Cheers neighbour Harry
There's always a bed and a beer for a GRiSO rider and a stable for the steed.
Adios
Andy in NZ
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:09 am

Thanks Andy
A GRiSO rider from Australia and one from New Zealand and Alcohol .
That sounds like a good night.
Oh but a really bad morning cheers 

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand   Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Whangamata, New Zealand
Page 1 of 1