GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Guzzi Rental

Go down 
+4
EricS
kiwi dave
Street
b3177h
8 posters
AuthorMessage
b3177h
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
b3177h

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Heading out to colorado in september to work and was thinking of getting a bike to rent and making a vacation out of it... anybody have a guzzi I can rent from them for a few days? or know anyone.
Hell actually any bike as long as it isn't a sportbike or harley
Back to top Go down
b3177h
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
b3177h

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Figured I'd try again--

Headed to the PNW in October (Seattle Specifically)

Eagle Rider only has big harleys and BMW GS's that I'm not tall enough to rent.

Any body have a guzzi/GRiSO they'd be willing to let me borrow for a day or two?
I'd pay, of course-

Or heck just about any bike would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Can't help you with the bike, but be sure to let us know when you're coming - good group of Guzzi folks here in the Seattle area.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
b3177h
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
b3177h

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:00 pm

01OCT-06 OCT
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:56 pm

You will just miss our monthly Guzzi Club Breakfast on the 7th (First Saturday of every month).

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Todd Eagan rents Guzzis, he's in Malibu. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I can help you if you ever come to New Zealand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Hey Dave, tried logging on your page, no go?
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:26 pm

ghezzi wrote:
Hey Dave, tried logging on your page, no go?

No, I don't have that facility. I'm very basic. My website also needs updating, I tried once and stuffed it up.
Back to top Go down

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This does not work ?????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 pm

ghezzi wrote:

This does not work ?????????????????????????

You're right! Something must have upset it. There was a file missing, I dunno how that happened.

Anyhow, I fixed it (for now). But I need to update it. The Breva 1100 & Norge is no longer available (sold), and I have a GRiSO (soon) to add.

I don't do web sites often enough to know what I'm doing. Must be an age thing.

Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:22 am

Colorado Motorcycle Adventures rents non-Harley bikes HERE as does Tourbikes.com HERE

I would also check out Eagle Rider locations as several, including CO, offer bikes other than Harleys.

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 am

I would call Eagle Rider directly in Seattle to inquire about their inventory.  I seem to recall a broader selection than may be listed on their website.  Dick Guthrie, Washington Guzzi rep lives just down the street and pops in there regularly for a visit.  There is a new manager there, Peter Hayes, with a long familial Guzzi pedigree (son of Patrick Hayes of California.)  I can't say for sure, but there may be an acceptable option there for you.

Also, for a Guzzi guy, no visit to Seattle would be complete without spending a little time kicking tires up at Moto International just a few miles north of downtown.

Good luck, and fingers crossed for good riding weather while you visit the Emerald City.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
klaas123
Biondino
Biondino
klaas123

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:57 am

A couple of years back I was planing a 14 day trip to California but the price for renting a decent (non Harley) bike for that period scared me off Crying or Very sad

bike
Back to top Go down
ecs
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ecs

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Eaglerider rents a Stelvio and a V7 out of Vegas.

Back to top Go down
klaas123
Biondino
Biondino
klaas123

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:43 am

Prices are crazy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ecs
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ecs

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:24 am

I nearly converted one of my friends to Guzzi. He flew to Vegas to test ride an MGX. He ended up only being able to take a California out for a few hours and they charged him a few hundred rental. Refundable if he bought it. He is not buying a guzzi now - from that dealer at least.
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Its too bad rental isn't more reasonable. I don't have the time to do a cross country tour and every time I'm out west I think how much more fun the trip would be on a bike. I'm thinking of sending my cycle out ahead, next time I plan a trip.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
klaas123
Biondino
Biondino
klaas123

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 am

The pricing is a shame, look at the GPS rental unit, 210 dollar for 14 days. I want to rent the stupid thing, not buy it! Same for the bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guzzi Rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzi Rental   Guzzi Rental Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guzzi Rental
Page 1 of 1