GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squamish griso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
squamish griso

brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO   brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:07 pm

oem parts  in perfect shape  text me for price and delivery /location Squamish bc canada 604 780 0544 /or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Front rim /rear rim /stock exhaust / 2 inch lowering pegs from Knight engineering (Portland Ore. Shorty Pazzp levers in silver
payment by direct deposit avail.
seller Peter Marshall
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO   brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:41 pm

Peter,

Copy and paste your post into the "Mercato di GRiSO" section to make sure you put it in front of anyone who might be here looking for parts, but not bothering to read all the other posts.

My wife and I were just up in BC and Alberta the week before last, alas, not on the GRiSO, but traveling as a family unit with the California 1100 sidecar rig and the pup. We love Canada and Canadians, ooh, and the poutine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheers,

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM

brand new take offs 2010 GRiSO
Page 1 of 1