GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Petros from Greece

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
avgpetro
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
avgpetro

Petros from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Petros from Greece   Petros from Greece Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:59 am

Hi all,
Its about time to write something here...

My job is making building management systems, some may heard those as "smart" buildings. My work has to do mostly with computers, a bit with electricity, and almost no mechanical.

I got a 1100 GRiSO, my first and only Guzzi, bought it used, at 2006, after some very serious thinking, that so far, proved to be correct.

My GRiSO was one of the first (if not the very first) that came to Greece, and before me buying it, it was used as a “demo” bike – it was the one that was lent to the journalists who wrote for the local magazines, it had also been lent to a participant of a “tourist” competition.

I bought it thinking that it’s a durable bike- and because of that.
So, I thought it was not likely to have any problems due to the people that had ridden it, and it didn’t. The only really serious problem I faced was the CARC spilling its guts on the rear wheel, replaced by the recall. That was a “close call”, 10 years ago…
I expected to face minor “character” problems, my thought was that I wanted a bike that I can deal with those myself – Having various bikes for some years, I was really tired of paying people to do crap, I wanted a bike that it would allow me to do the crap myself.

All that time, I enjoyed the bike, it fits exactly my riding style, it’s absolutely perfect (for me) for the twisty mountain roads I like to travel on, even heavily loaded, it does more than ok in the city… It proved to be durable, it allowed me to be somehow technical with it – it even “encouraged” me to do it, and, most of all…

… MY bike, is the best looking bike.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

Petros from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petros from Greece   Petros from Greece Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 am

avgpetro wrote:

… MY bike, is the best looking bike.

I agree with all you say, but can confirm your last point to be completely correct :-).........after mine of course
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Petros from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petros from Greece   Petros from Greece Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:07 am

Welcome, Petros! Post pictures, please. If yours really is the most beautiful GRiSO, I'm sure we'd all like to see it.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

Petros from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petros from Greece   Petros from Greece Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 am

Welcome, Petros. I enjoyed reading your back-story.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

Petros from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petros from Greece   Petros from Greece Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:08 pm

G'day Petros
Welcome from us all under down under in Tasmania
Enjoy your stay
Stay safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petros from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petros from Greece   Petros from Greece Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Petros from Greece
Page 1 of 1