GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Another GRiSO in Germany

Go down 
+9
wardentm
sidrat
Guzzi Cat
Papa Lazarou
bioman
NorthernProducer
Steak
beetle
2highlander
13 posters
AuthorMessage
2highlander
Biondino
Biondino
2highlander

Another GRiSO in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Being new to this forum since about 3 months, I thought it`s ultimately time for some introducing:

My name is Toni, I`m 56 years old and live in Germany near Augsburg. (Hey! Good old Bavaria!). Even when I was 18 I dreamed of riding a Guzzi, but this always was too expensive for my poor income at this time. Then marriage, house and so on .... but once my day will come.

This was about 5 years ago when accidentally having seen a scrappy LeMans 1 from 1977. Setting it up for driving only, this bike was a beast, leaving me alone whenever it could. Ok I thought, You`ll get what You want and decided to set the beast up totally new. And what should I say, 12000 Euros later it has become a reliable everyday bike. And for riding with my wife, I additionally bought a Yamaha XJR 1300. Nice bike, but no emotions - and no Guzzi. The Guzzi virus took me over.

So, it happened the way it had to: in october 2016, I saw a GRiSO 1200 SE Black Devil and could not resist. It`s set up with a shortened tail, a double BOS gun with appropriate mapping by Roland Däs and equipped with a BMC air filter in an opened airbox. I swear, this bike runs like hell. On Rolands Dynojet, it produces 113 hp and 118 NM. Whenever riding, the grin in my face never disappears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Welcome!

I love that BOS exhaust.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 pm

A beautiful LeMans and a great looking GRiSO! Good for you and welcome to the ghetto!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:38 am

Welcome, Toni!
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 am

Welcome to the Ghetto!!  Oh boy, those BOS exhausts are really spectacular!
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:35 am

Love the Le Mans. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:36 am

Living the dream Very Happy, Nice bikes, welcome
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Welcome, my GRiSO was in Bavaria last year on the way back from Italy to the UK, always have a good time riding and staying in that part of the world.

love the exhausts too!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:29 pm

G'day Toni
Welcome from us all down under in Tasmania
Great stable of bikes you have there, love the big G
Stay safe and well
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Welcome Toni. I like that exhaust too, but it does preclude the possibility of mounting side bags which I have on my Diavolo Nero. I guess if you use the Yamaha for touring you can save the GRiSO for pure shenanigans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Stu400
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Stu400

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:46 am

Welcome! where did you get the flyscreen from? I can't find any genuine ones left.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:53 am

Stu400,

There's this Italian fellow making some gorgeous re-pops.  They're not inexpensive, but they are very, very nice...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:58 am

So very cool!
Back to top Go down
Il Griso
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Il Griso

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:05 pm

Servus Toni,

welcome also from my side in Austria.

Like you, I bought a GRiSO (red trophy) in late October at a dealer in Stuttgart, as there was none available in Austria anymore (thanks to Euro IV...).

GRiSO is like a virus, and when you got it your temp rises up more and more...
The only medicine which helps is buying the GRiSO and cooling down your temp by riding.

You are living close to Augsburg...
...meeting for a trip in summer on the Hahntennjoch?

Rgs, Ralf
Back to top Go down
2highlander
Biondino
Biondino
2highlander

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 am

Hi Ralf,

sure we could meet on Hantennjoch ... and ride back via Landeck, Lech, Warth and through the wonderful Lechtal ... boah, can`t wait for this!
Back to top Go down
Il Griso
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Il Griso

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Servus Toni,

Perfect!
I am on vacation for 4 weeks in my house in Imst starting with last week of July.
You are welcome there and the proposed tour is perfect. Maybe we can extend it a little bit:
Imst - Silvretta - Kleines Walsertal - Warth - Hahntennjoch - Imst

And don't forget the famous Starkenberger Bier final.
Back to top Go down
2highlander
Biondino
Biondino
2highlander

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:08 pm

*Oomgh, my vacation almost matches perfectly with Yours Laughing

Would be glad to meet You for some xtended tours ... and just for info, end of June, my GRiSO friend from Schwabach and some other-blame-me-japanese-bike-riders will stay near Bozen and within 9 days we will hit the roads there for about 3000 km. Same procedure as every year ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO in Germany   Another GRiSO in Germany Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another GRiSO in Germany
Page 1 of 1