GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...

Go down 
+3
NorthernProducer
sidrat
Crazy88
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy88
Carlotto
Carlotto
Crazy88

Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Empty
PostSubject: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 am

I just thought I'd introduce myself here before firing questions off into the internets, having around 10 years of riding mostly Japanese bikes under my belt I wanted to try something with a bit more character and have been after a Moto Guzzi for years. I've settled on a GRiSO - it looks utterly stunning, and appears to be well received. I'm sure I'll be plaguing you with questions but thanks for running the forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:21 am

Welcome Crazy,
Have you ever ridden a Guzzi? After an oriental diet, pasta might have a funny flavour. However, take the full 3 courses and you will develop the taste. Translation: A test ride around the block and it will feel crap. A one hour test ride and you will notice it is very different, but interesting. Take it for a weekend test ride and you will never give it back.

Buy a 2013 or later model to be guaranteed you get the roller rockers. Plenty on here to read up on.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 am

And welcome on this thread too cheers
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:42 am

Welcome to the forum, Crazy88!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:25 am

Welcome, Eights!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Stu400
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Stu400

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:01 pm

I got my 1st GRiSO (1100) after having a Honda Hornet 900, I loved it. More torque, better quality suspension and brakes.

You'll love it!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
rudolf35
Carlotto
Carlotto
rudolf35

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 am

As the first reply stated, Pasta is a acquired taste. Again, as warned, once you give a good long test ride you will never be without a Guzzi. I tasted my first pasta at 6 years old and made a continues diet of it ever since - yes I did/do snack a bit on other flavors but they are just snacks.

Enjoy Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:21 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...   Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi! looking to buy my first Guzzi...
Page 1 of 1