GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

new GRiSO owner Perth

Go down 
+6
GUZ21
Street
Ian p
sidrat
wyno
Cmiles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmiles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Cmiles

new GRiSO owner Perth Empty
PostSubject: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi from Perth purchased 2008 850 GRiSO enjoying the return to Guzzi ownership (previous 1000s mk4 lemans).
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Cmiles. There's another guy on here (in Oz) who owns an 850 GRiSO. Lots of good info from very knowledgable people on here. Not from me though, I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 am

Welcome from the UK, never seen an 850 GRiSO in the flesh, i don' think we got them in the UK, they do look clean though without the oil cooler.
Back to top Go down
Ian p
Carlotto
Carlotto
Ian p

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:18 am

G,day Cmiles, I'm the other 850 owner in Oz.
I've had mine a few months now and love it, as far as I can tell they don't have the outright torque of the bigger lump, but they like to rev (for a 2 valve).
I went for the "slower" bike to preserve my license as I can't get used to the ridiculously oppressive speed limits, over here, or the entirely humourless custodians of keeping the state coffers full...............yep I got nicked again at the weekend...bummer!
Any way, enjoy the rarest of guzzi,s over here, I don't think there are many about as people seem to crave size while forgetting it's not the size it's how you use it.
I am guessing you bought the one from bike Sales?
If it's not been done I can wholeheartedly recommend the Beetle map, and when Pete gets back I am going to look into twin plugging.
Cheers.
Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:04 am

And then I can fit carbon fibre wheels for you. geek
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 am

Welcome, Cmiles!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GUZ21
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
GUZ21

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Welcome Cmiles. There's a few of us in the Perth Hills, so send a pm if you are up for a ride.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:18 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Cmiles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Cmiles

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:40 am

Thanks for the welcome.yes its the 850 off bikesales looking at service history first 2 services done by Motomada .Just acquiring tools and spares for servicing ,going well and enjoying it
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 am

Yes, welcome.

Every time I read of speed enforcement "over there," I figure I'd not have a license within six months. Shocked

Best wishes,

Bill

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 am

Cmiles wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.yes its the 850 off bikesales  looking at service history first 2 services done by Motomada .Just acquiring tools and spares for servicing  ,going well and enjoying it

That's interesting. What colour is it? Red or black?

Pete
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Welcome to the ghetto!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Cmiles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Cmiles

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:36 pm

It's a red one Pete first sold to owner in ACT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new GRiSO owner Perth   new GRiSO owner Perth Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

new GRiSO owner Perth
Page 1 of 1