GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Goes home this weekend.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Goes home this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:40 am

Still gotta give it a serious test flog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not too shabby for 100,000 Km and it now has a better shock than my bike, same forks and a motor and driveline better than new.

Hopefully we ain' fuctup!

Pete
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:30 pm

looking good!
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Can t wait Pete. See you on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Wed May 17, 2017 2:44 am

Got a present from Italy today. One Agostini Hydroform exhaust with satin finish. Now I just have to get a day off and bring it up to Pete to fit it and get a new map. Woo hoo.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Wed May 17, 2017 12:35 pm

wyno wrote:
Got a present from Italy today. One Agostini Hydroform exhaust with satin finish. Now I just have to get a day off and bring it up to Pete to fit it and get a new map. Woo hoo.

There was one on the UK GRiSO get together last weekend, everyone thought it looked and sounded the best, 13 GRiSO's only one standard exhaust and that was because it had only done less than 600 miles! he was looking at getting the Agostini after hearing it, good choice!

and no i still haven't put my seat cover on yet!
Back to top Go down
smddanny
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
smddanny

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Hey could I inquire about that top luggage box and rack?  Is it a Hepco Becker ? Might that be compatible with the factory panniers ?? Any other good options with factory panniers for a rear luggage box?
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Danny, it is Hepco and Becker. There is a problem with it though. If you have the top box on, you can't use the panniers, and vice versa. The top box rack really should sit about 6 inches higher and then the top box would clear the panniers. You really don't expect silly design flaws like that from the Germans, but there you go. Apart from that, don't overload the top box. I did, and I sheared one of the mounting bolts. I don't know if the H & B rack works with the factory panniers though.
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:32 pm

wyno wrote:
Danny, it is Hepco and Becker. There is a problem with it though. If you have the top box on, you can't use the panniers, and vice versa. The top box rack really should sit about 6 inches higher and then the top box would clear the panniers.

You could consider a smaller Givi top box with a universal mount on the rack. It won't be as wide.
Back to top Go down
smddanny
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
smddanny

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:39 pm

So, it sounds like I need to ask Hepco and see if that rack is compatible with factory panniers then. Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goes home this weekend.   Goes home this weekend. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Goes home this weekend.
Page 1 of 1