GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Moto Guzzi news

Go down 
+4
mark111
blue thunder
Stu400
CBH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CBH
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
CBH

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Stu400
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Stu400

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 am

Fingers crossed for a shaft drive V twin replacement for the GRiSO!
Back to top Go down
blue thunder
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
blue thunder

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

Big novelties on EICMA 2018... I hope so because that's the year I want to find something new. A new GRiSO or a Stelvio would be one of the options.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tripper.be
mark111
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
mark111

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Don't get excited yet boys, heard this kind of stuff plenty of times before.
Especially dubious when it comes from a Piaggio Exec based on that companies total lack of honour and treatment of its clients i.e. us GRiSO and other 8 valve owners.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Oh their contempt stretches well beyond their customers. While I was being told a load of tosh by one of them about the Cali14 and Capponord at a *Training* seminar a few years ago I witnessed what I thought was a stream of the most patronising, racist nonsense spew out of the head of a Piaggio suit who was setting up a factory in Vietnam and had been sent down here so we could be in awe of him!

Really, a confederacy of unpleasant, grasping fucktards!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:37 am

Are these Italians or locals in Piaggio suits?

Bill
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:44 am

Sad to say that that particular turnip was a typical preening Milanese ubermench. There was little to like at the time. History has gone on to show that if anything my judgement was impaired by listening to a word he said.
Back to top Go down
avgpetro
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
avgpetro

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 pm

"radically new Moto Guzzi models might appear as early as EICMA 2017".... keyword: "might"

I believe the CARC is in deep freeze, if not dead, the series would be competitive to the Shiver and to the Caponord that as said in the interview could compete in the max-enduro class - whille Stelvio could not.

So, Guzzi being the neo-retro-clasic motorcycle brand of the group, like Vespa is the same for scooters, I think the "radically new Moto Guzzi models" will be in that concept, having many comon components with Piaggio's scooters. Anyway, its easy to get an idea of what Guzzi will NOT make, by looking at Aprilia's models.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:22 pm

A 150cc transverse V-twin scooter. That would be interesting.

Very Happy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

Moto Guzzi news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzzi news   Moto Guzzi news Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Moto Guzzi news
Page 1 of 1