GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fairing for GRiSO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

Fairing for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Fairing for GRiSO   Fairing for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thinking of a fairing for my GRiSO and was wondering what the fairing from the old 1980's Yamaha XS1.1 Midnight Special would look like.
No just realised the headlight is to close to the instrument panel on the GRiSO.

Last edited by Stubbie on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

Fairing for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairing for GRiSO   Fairing for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 am

hi Stubbie, we did this question a short while ago [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the end i think Street won by a long way, taken from a Suzuki cruiser, but looks like it was made for the bike, i am sure he doesn't mind me reproducing it here

Back to top Go down
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

Fairing for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairing for GRiSO   Fairing for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Sorry just realised I've posted this in the wrong place. That's why I didn't see the post above . My bad. Delete or move if you wish. I'll go join the other thread were I should of been. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Fairing for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairing for GRiSO   Fairing for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:01 pm

It's not a Suzuki fairing, but a Yamaha Stryker Bullet Cowl. Glad you like it, Sidrat.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

Fairing for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairing for GRiSO   Fairing for GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fairing for GRiSO
Page 1 of 1