GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

initial run in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

initial run in Empty
PostSubject: initial run in   initial run in Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Finally got a couple hundred miles on my new 2015, leftover. I'm liking it a lot, no issues. Closest dealer is 3.5 hours away so have decided to do the first and all maintenance myself. Worked on bikes and cars all my life. Centauro, Ducati, Norton, kawi, Honda. Checked out the site pretty good and think I have a handle on it. Besides, they want 375.00 for the first service. I can buy all the fluids, Motul is the easiest for me to get, filter, carbtune, cables, a Beetle map and still have enough left over for a couple jugs of 15 year old single malt. Have a minstral carbon high pipe ordered, back-ordered, MG cycle. I know the schedule is 900 miles but does 600 to 900 sound reasonable? Thanks, Bob.

If things were different, they wouldn't be the same.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

initial run in Empty
PostSubject: Re: initial run in   initial run in Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 am

Now you have the right idea...I do the same thing. You might want to pick up/download the Service Manual to make life a bit better in the long-run. Keep us posted on any mod's you decide to add.
Back to top Go down

initial run in
Page 1 of 1