GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from (near) Broadmoor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gronk954
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
gronk954

Greetings from (near) Broadmoor Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from (near) Broadmoor   Greetings from (near) Broadmoor Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi,

I thought I'd better introduce myself as I've now made THREE whole posts on the Grisology board and it seemed a bit rude to ask for help without making myself known.

I live in Crowthorne in SE England, and I bought my GRiSO Tenni on about the wettest day of last year.  It now has a new speedo sensor with extra coat of lacquer for good measure.  I've also added heated grips (Symtec) and am in the throes of putting a Matris shock on it.

Prior to purchase, I must have spent two years dithering over whether or not to buy one; I've wanted a Guzzi for the best part of 20 years (an old house mate had a Guzzi hill climber with GSX-R forks and Astralites) but wasn't sure if I had the time or skills to live with a Guzzi.  Forums like this one were a major source of information and comfort for me when I persuaded the other half that I needed "something more reliable"  (my fireblade has done 60,000 and doesn't like the wet any more  Very Happy ).

Anyhow, what really pushed me over the threshold and into the Moto Guzzi "experience" was the enthusiasm and generosity of other owners via t'internet.  

As soon as I work out how to add a photo, I will!

Cheers,

Paul
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from (near) Broadmoor   Greetings from (near) Broadmoor Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Welcome to the ghetto Paul, glad to see that you're jumping in with both feet!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from (near) Broadmoor   Greetings from (near) Broadmoor Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Greetings.
Welcome.

a generous coat of lacquer eh? sounds like something I need to do.
See what happens with your first post?? being helpful already. Smile

DM
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from (near) Broadmoor   Greetings from (near) Broadmoor Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:47 am

Welcome Paul.
You'll love the GRiSO or any Guzzi.
But the GRiSO more.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from (near) Broadmoor   Greetings from (near) Broadmoor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from (near) Broadmoor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: