GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Production Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mbdemers
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
mbdemers

Production Date Empty
PostSubject: Production Date   Production Date Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 am

Hi All, new owner here.  How do you guys figure out your production dates?  On the steering head there is a Block with a "3" and then a block next to it with "2013".   Does this mean the bike was made in March of 2013?  The reason I ask is I forgot to ask my dealer if I have the roller motor or not.  I think if it was made in March of 2013 there is a good chance it has one!  I rather not open anything up right now because it is running so good.

Mike

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Production Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production Date   Production Date Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 am

You're good. The changeover point was mid 2012. Anything plated 13 has a roller top end. Now grease your swingarm bearings and shock linkage. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mbdemers
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
mbdemers

Production Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production Date   Production Date Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Thanks, that is my winter project! Here in New Hampshire we get a few good months of snow, so plenty of time for maintenance!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Production Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production Date   Production Date Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Production Date
Page 1 of 1