GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

PARTS HOUSES

Go down 
+7
Bill Dee
Pisano
nblades
GuZeee
Grisonut
Pete Roper
rustyrotor
11 posters
AuthorMessage
rustyrotor
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
rustyrotor

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Who do we love in the US?
Who gives great communication, service?
Who actually has what you need in stock?

Roundfin and CARC.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 pm

AF1 for new stuff, MG Cycle for old stuff, Moto International for both.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:46 am

AF1 works for me...good service, fast delivery. Those guys are spot on. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:20 am

I love AF1. I got my "C" tappet kit from them: reasonable price, fast delivery. I have ordered just a few tiny things like O-rings and washers: no minimum order, they will ship anything just as quick. The prices are decent and any part number I have entered from the Moto Guzzi parts catalog has been available. Just ordered a new alternator for $145, can't complain about that. I was even able to order a new "GRiSO" decal for the fuel tank.

Back to top Go down
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:30 am

With Trump putting "America First", and slapping large tariffs on Canadian products, many Canadian families are choosing to support other trade partners instead. I have found Stein-Dinse from Germany to be a great option. I bought my Tappet kit for 25% less than AF1. All I had to do is e-mail them and ask for a discount. I think AF1, and MG cycle are excellent, but there are European options that are just as good. Just depends were you want to spend your hard earned dollars.

Norm
Back to top Go down
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:42 am

Hey Norm
What type of extra costs did you pay ( taxes , duties , broker fees) by purchasing from Germany to Canada?

Thanks
The other Norm from Canada
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:43 am

Ugh, this is the one place on the internet we can avoid politics and the T-word. Can we keep it that way?

groundhog105 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:07 am

Pisano wrote:
Hey Norm
What type of extra costs did you pay ( taxes , duties , broker fees)  by purchasing from Germany to Canada?

Thanks
The other Norm from Canada

Surprising , but I only paid the GST ( unavoidable, for any destination in the world) and 10$ brokerage. I couldn't believe it. They were excellent to deal with, fast service, I had my parts in 5 days. Super happy with the transaction. I encourage others to check them out.
Back to top Go down
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:09 am

GuZeee wrote:
Ugh, this is the one place on the internet we can avoid politics and the T-word. Can we keep it that way?

Sorry, I won't use the T word again. I agree, no political views. Just trying to show other good sources for Guzzi parts.

Norm.
Back to top Go down
Bill Dee
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Bill Dee

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:14 pm

Many things have changed since 2017. Moto Guzzi dealers have gone by-by all over. I know who AF1 is as I too have purchased from them.

But I would like other choices to consider buying from. What are today's choices for parts and accessories ?
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:10 pm

In Europe, Stein Dinse & TLM and for the older Guzzis, HMB are the regular sources. In the States, other than the usual mentioned by others, Pinwall Cycles parts out the more modern ones, pricing is variable, but definitely worth looking at.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:45 pm

The T word? Wasn't there a series of T-monikered bike? T; T3; T5 - I deem these acceptable...
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:36 am

Moto International is no more. Optimum Performance Motorsports in Kirkland, WA (just a bit NE of Seattle) is now the local Guzzi dealer and service center. I have not had occasion to check them out yet, but I have heard good things about them and their website is pretty professional looking.

Clicky

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:15 am

MG cycle, Harpers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PARTS HOUSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS HOUSES   PARTS HOUSES Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PARTS HOUSES
Page 1 of 1