GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Warning Message and Red Triangle

Go down 
+6
paulbrice
smddanny
Pete Roper
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
jfortenbery
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Wot Pete sez...
Back to top Go down
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks for the additional picture Phang and thanks Pete for clarifying needed parts. Will be interesting to see how milky things are when with the oil cooler intake blocked off for cold weather running. When I reset the trim after a 20 min run the engine temp was 103C so hopefully things are clean inside.
Back to top Go down
Phang
Biondino
Biondino
Phang

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Pete, is this a 'if aint broke, don't fix it' or 'replace it while you are there' exercise?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Eithe/or Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jfortenbery
Carlotto
Carlotto

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:27 am

This has morphed into a sump/spacer gasket conversation - but it's ALL good in the world of Guzzi. It's been a while since I re-stated how much I like this 1200 8V engine. I'm thinking of trading a BMW or two off so I can add another 1200 8V. The head says Stelvio, but the heart says GRiSO!

A few posts earlier, Pete offered up the GRS8V-03 map, to "update" my recent rollerization. Is the GRS8V-03 map the same that the dealer would install with their system?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortenberyguitars.com
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 am

Sorry, nix that. I thought you had a GRiSO. Forgot to read your sig line. The map I mentioned was the last factory map for the GRiSO. Won't work with a Norge for multiple reasons.

Pete
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm

jfortenbery wrote:
This has morphed into a sump/spacer gasket conversation - but it's ALL good in the world of Guzzi. It's been a while since I re-stated how much I like this 1200 8V engine. I'm thinking of trading a BMW or two off so I can add another 1200 8V. The head says Stelvio, but the heart says GRiSO!

A few posts earlier, Pete offered up the GRS8V-03 map, to "update" my recent rollerization. Is the GRS8V-03 map the same that the dealer would install with their system?

J , Sell all the Beemers , Hello GRiSO and Stelvio Thumbs Up I bought my Stelvio ( Fat GRiSO ) for ease of long distance travel. Bigger fuel tank, comfy passenger seat, large baggage etc, and still goes hard like the GRiSO. But you do know your on a BIG bike, The GRiSO is the Stelvio's lighter more agile little brother, definately more fun when ridden solo and no bags cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message and Red Triangle   Warning Message and Red Triangle - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Warning Message and Red Triangle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2