GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death

Go down 
+3
sidrat
Street
Oz1200Guzzi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Empty
PostSubject: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Watched this last night at the January Social Sip of the MGOA NSW.

Set in and around the Guzzi factory using two different brands (both of them made up) one of which was the now famous V8 of 1956. There was a bit of market placement with a genuine factory van with "Moto Guzzi" painted on the side. Additionally lots of views in and around the factory including one of the famous wind tunnel.

A trailer can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story line is a bit corny by today's standards but there's the girl, and the other girl, the racer, the other racer, the engineer and the other engineer. Watch it if you can...
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Love it! Wish I could see the whole thing.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“When I'm riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.
When I stop riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:18 am

That would be a great watch, sod the plot, just look at the period bikes!
Back to top Go down
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 am

Fantastic, where can one get access to the whole movie?
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:30 am

You will have to wait until they release the dvd commercially. The dvd was supplied to crowd funding donors only (like me). I have a dvd of the full movie, I live in the northern suburbs of Sydney and could lend it to you - for a 🍺?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Apparently the Moto Guzzi Club of Victoria are going to have a showing of it sometime soon. Haven't got the details to hand so can't tell you the date.
Back to top Go down
Motoguzzimackers
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Motoguzzimackers

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Showing at the Sun Theatre Yarraville on Friday 16th March. Celebrate Moto Guzzi's 97th birthday in style!

The tickets will be $12 for the Movie. This includes it being projected in High Def, much higher quality than the DVD.

It will be in Italian with English Subtitles.

The is a special Hi Def version that is being supplied to us especially for this public screening from Rodagio films. (It is not just us playing the DVD publicly, which is illegal).

To be sold on the night:

* TeeShirts at $30,

* DVD’s at $30

* Posters at $15

to cover our public screening costs (at our cost, no profit to the club).

The theatre holds 80 people only and so it is likely we will book out so I suggest people book asap.

Book by emailing Brian Mckinnon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Obviously partners are welcome.

Pay on the night with any bookings firm unless cancelled 5 days prior, in other words don’t book unless you are coming.

Movie is at 9 PM sharp and we should move to the cinema at around 8.40.

(Yarraville village has aprox 25 restaurants and a Pub so maybe we could book a private function? TBA.)

Should be a great night.
Back to top Go down
http://motoguzzimackers.com/
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Engaged to Death!   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:50 pm

cheers
GreggF wrote:
You will have to wait until they release the dvd commercially. The dvd was supplied to crowd funding donors only (like me). I have a dvd of the full movie, I live in the northern suburbs of Sydney and could lend it to you - for a 🍺?

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi this is much appreciated. Happy to provide beer of your preference.

My number is 0414 901 903. Happy to arrange whatever suits you. I have to connect my DVD player.

Cheers.

Ross
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Ross, 332597830087 EBay item in Europe built already and expensive but the only one I've seen since

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death   Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Restored MG Movie - I fidanzati della morte - Engaged to Death
Page 1 of 1