GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Empty
PostSubject: Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements   Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:12 am

Hi,
My last and final encounter with the "factory trained" staff at The Rocket Centre Blackburn left me with an early type rocker cover (part number 872606) which they fitted in error to my later motor,

I've now replaced it with the correct item so have this one spare. Currently on eBay at £50, if anyone is interested pm.

Andy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements   Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Now taken :-)
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements   Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Interesting story there. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements   Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:32 pm

It hurts to be reminded. Clowns who pretend to be mechanics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements   Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:34 pm

.....and in the interest of helping others avoid this level of ineptitude, the mechanics have re-appeared here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements   Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rocker cover (left hand) surplus to requirements
Page 1 of 1