GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Bundy

Go down 
+13
bahamazoo
GUZ21
GHTE
Street
bioman
Oz1200Guzzi
Converted Duc
anguscameron1966
Bill Hagan
KillerX
beetle
sidrat
Budgie
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Budgie
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Budgie

Greetings from Bundy Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi everyone. Time to make the jump and have a go at posting. Been lurking for some time. Attempting to load a photo of the GRiSO.
Lets see how it goes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 pm

God monring and welcome to the GRiSO, icture looking good :-)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:16 am

Excellent job of posting. As I do like looking at pics of GRiSO, I grant thee cred.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
KillerX
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
KillerX

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:09 am

Welcome Budgie,
Nice pic!
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 am

Budgie wrote:
Hi everyone. Time to make the jump and have a go at posting. Been lurking for some time. Attempting to load a photo of the GRiSO.
Lets see how it goes.

The Tenni-matching bungee cords are a nice touch, and it looks as if you have enough to launch yourself off the New River Bridge!

Oh, and welome from the top of Virginia.   cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:14 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:27 pm

G'day! Love the Tenni.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Gidday Budgie, Welcome. You going to the Budgie Rally in a few weeks? There will be some of us there - look for us.
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto!! And congratulations with your beautiful Tenni!!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Welcome, Budgie!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Nice set up Budgie, and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
GUZ21
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
GUZ21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:52 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Gidday Budgie, Welcome. You going to the Budgie Rally in a few weeks? There will be some of us there - look for us.

Confused. Don't you mean the Bundy Rally? Where is it? Why wasn't I told?

We could have one at MrBob's place. (Ask him about the rum and coke trails!)

Oh, and welcome, Bundy. Um.... Budgie.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Richard are you coming for the Bundy/Budgie Rally in May or are you waiting for the Fringe Dwellers special in September?
Back to top Go down
GUZ21
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
GUZ21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Richard are you coming for the Bundy/Budgie Rally in May or are you waiting for the Fringe Dwellers special in September?

Overseas all May, Tony. Coming over to the Fringe in September. bounce Then attacking NZ South Island.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 am

south island of In Zud is excellent, many many great roads and sights abound indeed... just got back from a 24 day circuit.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

in a campervan Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 am

bahamazoo wrote:
south island of In Zud is excellent, many many great roads and sights abound indeed... just got back from a 24 day circuit.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

24 Days!

'Mazing.

cheers

Bill

P.S.  Even in an RV.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:04 am

Budgie wrote:
Lets see how it goes.

Gotta ask? It has been rollerised hasn’t it?

Welcome btw.

Pete
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi everyone and thank you for the kind welcome ... except for Bill H who wants me to throw myself off a bridge  Shocked  . Bill they are not Bungee Cords their OCKY STAPS, commonly used to remove perfectly good eyes.  pirat  I use them to secure the blue tarp that you can see under the pack. I use said tarp to cover bike, sleep under, lay on, and parachute from bridges  Laughing   !!!

Tony yes, will be attending the Budgie. Attended my first Budgie in 2004 when I purchased my first Guzzi, a VII Lemans (Black). Loved that bike and still mourn its loss after it was written off when hit from behind at a stop sign in 2011. So I took the payout, sold my faithful Honda VF1000FII Boldor (Red) with about 150 000k that I purchased new in 1985 (on second Speedo, forth set of cam chains, 3rd set of cam chain adjusters) and brought the new 2011 compliance GRiSO. Have only missed 2 Budgies since 2004, (2010,2011 I think) - maybe the year they moved sites. I will look for you this year. We generally camp way down the back at the end of the road. Last year I did catch up with the owner of another Tenni that is fitted with Penski suspension and some quality accessories. I think he maybe from this group ??

Pete yes it has been rollerised. When I had the VII I lurked around various forums like VII and Wild Guzzi. Then when I got the GRiSO I found GuzziTeck .. (dont say anything ). I paid a lot of money and the GRiSO runs fine compared to new. (dont say anything). I just stopped looking at forums until sometime in 2014 I stumbled across you mob here at the Ghetto. Been following you all ever since, just lurking in the shadows. So Pete I have been also following your posts since I first came across your name in the VII forum. Your name is synonymous with Moto Guzzi. Last year with about 50 000K I tried with no luck to engage with my dealer regarding the flat tappets. So I phoned you and you simply posted me a full B kit before I even gave you any money. So, a public thank you !!  cheers  I fitted the kit and now have about 57 000k on it. The flat tappets did have wear. (shock) The one thing I have noted is that the rollers have not required adjustment but every time I checked the flat tappets I always made adjustment. It also holds it tune. Maybe its in my mind but that’s my feedback. Now don’t say anything - just need to work out how to get Beetles map into it. I’m not totally computer illiterate but I just need to get my head around it, reader, writer etc. I am still using the Guzziteck program to set the TPS.

Again, a big thank you to everyone for the welcome.

Budgie[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />

Last edited by Budgie on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm

We usually camp off to the right as you come in. You can find us easily (notwithstanding there be GRiSOs) as Mal will have his hammock swinging between convenient trees. Some of us have tents that can house our bikes as well - not too far from the bar, but far enough away to keep the noise acceptable.

See you there!
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 am

maybe we need a ghetto plaque on that tree methinks Tony... scratch
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 am

Send me a design I can get it lazer cut.

Pete

PS. Loading a map in is easy. Chances are Mark will be at the Budgie. Ask nicely and he’ll probably stick it in on the spot, (In a manner of speaking.....)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Er, Budgie, has anyone told you your panniers are on arse about?

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 am

Er, I've done the same until Mr Roper enlightened me. Still looking for reverse gear too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bundy   Greetings from Bundy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Bundy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: