GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+82
svru
Ranga
Guzzi Two Shoes
JohnA
racepics
2highlander
Guzzi Cat
stdunkel
Paggers
kiwi dave
tvboy
Omnis
knumbnutz
motor-timothy
Charlie J
vee2win
Richard
bioman
usedtobefast
GuzziSteve
fredfrenzy
Motoguzzimackers
YanksTT
janguzzi
jaycain
GuzziHero
Grisodude
Bulldog9
paulbrice
diedel
ratso88
tocino
MaPol
wardentm
MrBob
nwryder
Kadonnut
Broken Spoke
MrGPz
waterbottle
eeyore
Grisonut
ITSecurity
GreggF
Steak
dennis the menace
cognosticator
GuZeee
sideshowbob
Nobleswood
Diablo Loco
Stubbie
H-E-ROSS
Pisano
FrontRangeRider
Street
nblades
bahamazoo
moby
EricS
MalG
Lemppari
anguscameron1966
GHTE
Converted Duc
relayer
beetle
Kel
MattF
opc
guzziownr
sidrat
BB43215
davem
Bill Hagan
wyno
Papa Lazarou
DeepSpace
Pete Roper
Ian p
Clancy
Oz1200Guzzi
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:00 am

Took it to work today, only the second run out all year so far! 2 degrees on the dash but frosty. Love those heated grips!
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:32 pm

Day off work today....options ... decorate the kitchen ... ride the GRiSO ...

We have a Winner!!

Short ferry crossing to the West Highlands, blast through the glens to Inveraray, up to Loch Awe, Crainlarich and back via Loch Lomond. Weather was outstanding! It's now Whisky O'clock Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:39 pm

^^^^^^

Nice to know you have your priorities straight.  cheers

Oh, and what might a Scot sip at the right time of day? Wink

Bill
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:05 am

Bunnahabhain an outstanding Western Islay malt, If you can get your hands on it over there it’s worth a try
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:57 am

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Glad you posted the photo's we are in Edinburgh this weekend picking up another bike, sadly not a Guzzi and had been told some people were snowed in!, clearly not, great pics too by the way, we are off for a long weekend trip with some friends on the GRiSO later in the summer.
Back to top Go down
MattF
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
MattF

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:10 am

Those photos bring back some memories. Spent three years in Scotland and married a lass from Irvine so I know the area reasonably well. Showed my wife what you've put down for your spirit animal which gave her a good chuckle.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:30 am

Adjusted valve clearances and did a throttle body balance. Nipped up header nuts.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Lemppari
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Lemppari

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:37 am

Found a suitable replacement push button among the 150 or so contenders for a new ride computer set button.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:53 pm

^^^^^

Happy for you ... though that photo and the goal make my head hurt. scratch

Bill
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:05 pm

anguscameron1966 wrote:
Bunnahabhain an outstanding Western Islay malt, If you can get your hands on it over there it’s worth a try

Found it.  Well, sort of.

Bunnahabhain in U.S.A.

Sure hope the "entry level" version is good enough, cuz I'd need a HELOC to buy the high-end version.  And, shipping is about same as base price.  Oh, then -- having been thi$ rodeo before -- that the Commonwealth of Virginia will want to add to the state's wealth by an add-on tax plus the Virginia "distributor" will want a cut.  Sad.  
But, thanks.  I'll look for it when in France and Low Countries next month.

Bill
Back to top Go down
DeepSpace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
DeepSpace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Took mine for a spin again, it was a lovely day here in Holland. Almost a nice summer day even Smile Any1 else having issues with the right hand getting numb? Maybe i should adjust the handlebars a bit.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:48 am

Bill Hagan wrote:

Sure hope the "entry level" version is good enough, cuz I'd need a HELOC to buy the high-end version.  And, shipping is about same as base price.  

But shipping is free for this one.....

...{cough}...

I'll get my coat....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:59 am

^^^^^^^^
Jeez, I'd have to win the lotto before I could afford that.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:00 am

^^^^^^

I am rarely intentionally blasphemous ... but Sweet Jesus!

OTOH, it will make Christmas shopping for you, Pete, and some others here so much easier this year.  bounce

Seriously, while I do not flatter myself into thinking I know much great single malts, I've had a few sips offered by more knowledgeable folks.  I thought those VERY fine and near addictive in small doses.  But I simply cannot imagine what this 36YO has that gets it to that price point.

Bill
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:03 am

Don't forget Bill, that almost half of that price in Oz is tax.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:08 am

wyno wrote:
^^^^^^^^
I'd need a frontal lobotomy to pay that.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:23 am

wyno wrote:
Don't forget Bill, that almost half of that price in Oz is tax.

That pic is from the US retailer in Bill's link. Add your 10% import tax and it's still cheaper than getting it locally.

Dan Murphy's:

I'm stickin' with Jameson's and Jack Daniels, thanks.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:23 am

The trick here is to watch what supermarket decides to put it on special ... you can normally get a bottle for about £35 here. That's about average for a 12yr old.

Hope you enjoyed Edinburgh Sid and the snow stayed away, it's been bad in the east at times.

Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:47 am

DeepSpace wrote:
Took mine for a spin again, it was a lovely day here in Holland. Almost a nice summer day even Smile Any1 else having issues with the right hand getting numb? Maybe i should adjust the handlebars a bit.

Check out the GoCruise throttle lock. Comes in 3 versions - I use the simpler, cheaper one. Serves to provide hands off relief for the throttle hand.
Back to top Go down
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:30 am

Converted Duc wrote:
wyno wrote:
^^^^^^^^
I'd need a frontal lobotomy to pay that.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:27 am

Went for a romp. Woohoo!

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
moby
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
moby

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:39 am

beetle wrote:
Went for a romp. Woohoo!

cheers

Saw Sam today, fitted theCarbon Mistral also re-programmed with Beetle's latest Mistral  map (for bung in the pipe).  This replaced a Termi which had the excellent Beetle Termi map, which made it my first "new bike" from original.

Termi in the backpack, so return journey was heavier (not lighter).

Traffic conditions on the ride home wouldn't allow a hammering, but the low down torque increase was very noticeable and it gets up to around 100 k's very much quicker. Can't wait for an open road!

It's my second "new" bike courtesy Beetle.  
cheers
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:24 am

Heather and I rode the GRiSO to an Accident Scene Management course for motorcyclists yesterday. The trainer saw the bike and asked whose it was and when I said me he said he had a !400 California. He was wondering if you had done anything about a map for the 1400 Mark, so I told him to contact you direct on your website. The course was well worth the day we spent doing it.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:50 am

Cali 1400 maps are a work in progress!

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:25 pm

"...it gets up to around 100 k's very much quicker..."

Hmmm, now where did you find a 100km/h road between my place and yours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next