GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+82
svru
Ranga
Guzzi Two Shoes
JohnA
racepics
2highlander
Guzzi Cat
stdunkel
Paggers
kiwi dave
tvboy
Omnis
knumbnutz
motor-timothy
Charlie J
vee2win
Richard
bioman
usedtobefast
GuzziSteve
fredfrenzy
Motoguzzimackers
YanksTT
janguzzi
jaycain
GuzziHero
Grisodude
Bulldog9
paulbrice
diedel
ratso88
tocino
MaPol
wardentm
MrBob
nwryder
Kadonnut
Broken Spoke
MrGPz
waterbottle
eeyore
Grisonut
ITSecurity
GreggF
Steak
dennis the menace
cognosticator
GuZeee
sideshowbob
Nobleswood
Diablo Loco
Stubbie
H-E-ROSS
Pisano
FrontRangeRider
Street
nblades
bahamazoo
moby
EricS
MalG
Lemppari
anguscameron1966
GHTE
Converted Duc
relayer
beetle
Kel
MattF
opc
guzziownr
sidrat
BB43215
davem
Bill Hagan
wyno
Papa Lazarou
DeepSpace
Pete Roper
Ian p
Clancy
Oz1200Guzzi
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
knumbnutz
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
knumbnutz

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:48 pm

The office showroom at work. I haven't exactly told the wife about it yet. Not that theres any room at home either

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:58 pm

love it! forgiveness is always easier.... wait.... what???

cool belly pan too!
Back to top Go down
knumbnutz
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
knumbnutz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:45 pm

i've got another bike to sell. Once that is gone, i'll have room and financially viable reasons for the next addition. Just sold my ducati so some half way there
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Today I flashed the "new" map I made for the GRiSO. I built this map the day before I crashed. Loading it wasn't as cathartic as I'd hoped. Given I can't ride and probably won't be for some time, I will probably require a volunteer to ride it down to get a rego inspection later next month.

Crying or Very sad

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 pm

SOLD!

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:42 am

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:18 pm

didn't quite get her up to the rafters... will need to revise the stand a bit for that...

and now her new hoops are ready to go back on!!

staying with the Conti's, Road Attack 3 this time. Got 10,000km ++ out of the RA EVO 2's...

if only I had a Gov. Authorised Wheel Stud Alignment Tool... cheers
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:08 pm

You do, Pat. Lost it already?
Back to top Go down
MaPol
Carlotto
Carlotto
MaPol

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 pm

So, I was just planning to close the season which was unusually long due to excellent weather throughout october and november. The picture below is from 6th november (16°C), who could ask for more...
I rode more than 8000 kms (including a tour crossing the Alps on the way to Mandello)  and besides the oil pressure switch there was nothing exceptional to replace.  
Best premises to close the season with a big smile, loving the GRiSO for reliability, planning next season´s trips on long and dark evenings.
The big smile lasted until yesterday. It was again a tempting sunny afternoon, so when I had to go to the grocery I chose the GRiSO - why not? It was parked for more than two weeks.
It started without any problems but after 500 meters the speedo showed 0 km/h and the odo was not counting either. Smart Peter immediately found out that this could be a sensor issue. After another 1 km the "SERVICE" light came and the red triangle. Having read the internet threads it turned out that the problem is most probably the speed sensor.
To be on the safe side tonight I charged the battery, in the morning the first two tries to start the GRiSO ended up in APMG 0022 message, the third try started the engine. "SERVICE" is still there.
So, my next step will be the sensor replacement.
Not amused. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:06 am

That message usually means your battery is fucked.
Back to top Go down
MaPol
Carlotto
Carlotto
MaPol

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:20 am

Pete Roper wrote:
That message usually means your battery is fucked.
Could this (the battery) be also the reason for the wheel sensor issue or that´s just something additional?
I know, it´s hard to give an online diagnosis.
Back to top Go down
MaPol
Carlotto
Carlotto
MaPol

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:57 am

Yes, that was the reason. Speed signal is back. The only strange thing was that the service alert was still on after I deleted it in the menu. But then I moved the fat lady and the alert was gone. New battery already on the charger. Smile
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Happy to report that, with her new tyres, the Sport is once again as nimble and surefooted as the swift mountain yak.
Also slipped in a pair of EBC HH pads up front. WOW.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
the original pads were pretty much the exact thickness of the new ones, so plenty of stops left on them, but those stops are completely inferior to the new stops.
If you haven't tried the HH pads?? As many others have said, do it. You won't regret it.

Now off to fill the clutch housing with sawdust to absorb the oil weeping out in there... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:26 pm

About that, can you call me? I don't have time to type out a lengthy screed right now.

0417 462 440
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:47 pm

Nice quick 80 miler Sunday, then crawl around the floor for it's first liquids change (999mi). Today, adjusted valves, and performed cannisterectomy. Raining here in Nor-Cal finally, so no followup ride.
Have all necessary cables/downloads for Beetle remap with Mistral conical. One exception, the drivers for the cable is this... "The document name you requested (/Drivers/CDM/CDM 2.08.30 WHQL Certified.zip) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.
Available documents:

/Drivers/CDM/CDM 2.08.24 WHQL Certified.zip (common basename)."

Anyone know if this is ok to use?

Really loving this thing...
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Download them from my server:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Thanks!! I'll attempt next nice stretch of weather...

Tim
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Downsizing and moving to a condo. Today I rode the GRiSO fully loaded to its winter retreat.
A brisk 2C in partly cloudy sky in Toronto. Never saw the snow flake symbol before ! Cool!

Back to top Go down
tvboy
Biondino
Biondino
tvboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 pm

I didn't know there was a snowflake. burr
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:22 pm

When it's -8, you really start to feel how good your gear is, oh and foggy, inspires confidence let me tell you - had to change undies afterwards...
Back to top Go down
tvboy
Biondino
Biondino
tvboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:31 pm

I ended up in a rapidly thickening fog last Saturday and that is unnerving. It's hard to stay upright when you can't tell where 'UP' is.
I'm definitely a fair weather rider.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:25 am

Snowflake is probably a hidden feature.   Suspect

Even in the GRiSO manual it's not mentioned OR that's a major enhancement between the 1100 and the 1200  Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:57 am

tvboy wrote:
I ended up in a rapidly thickening fog last Saturday and that is unnerving. It's hard to stay upright when you can't tell where 'UP' is.
I'm definitely a fair weather rider.

Must be a day or two like that available for riding out there every year.   jocolor clown
Back to top Go down
MaPol
Carlotto
Carlotto
MaPol

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:03 am

I saw the snowflake this week for the first time in my life. I thought it’s a new error message Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tvboy
Biondino
Biondino
tvboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 am

Yeah, occasionally we get a day or two without rain. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 25 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next