GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

A few photo's from our 7 days around France.

Go down 
+7
MaPol
oldandgrumpy
beetle
nblades
waterbottle
Street
sidrat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Empty
PostSubject: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2018 5:59 am

Suprising out of the 200odd photos i took, how few contain the bike!!

Anyway here are some.

Lost? us?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can we keep our bikes in the lobby overnight?? seems we can

One of many Chateaux, you can just see the GRiSO

Le Puy en Velay

Fly Killer

Look! a picture of my GRiSO in France!!, only saw one other, a nice red 1100, just outside St Malo

Utah Beach
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

Great pics, Sidrat! I'm only a little envious.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Great pics Sidrat. Looks like you guys had a great time Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 pm

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Looks like a great trip. Beautiful country side.
On a side note, more of a curiosity. Are those the typical size licence plates in The UK? They seem rather large. You bike still looks cool though.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 pm

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2018 4:50 am

nblades wrote:
Thanks for sharing your pictures. Looks like a great trip. Beautiful country side.  
On a side note, more of a curiosity. Are those the typical size licence plates in The UK? They seem rather large. You bike still looks cool though.

In the last picture the GRiSO is wearing a correctly sized plate (they are a little smaller than the equivalent car sizes) and the Monster to the right is officially undersized but you would probably get away with it.

They have to be 229mm by 178mm or 9 by 7 inches in old money.

I will be getting a smaller one!
Back to top Go down
oldandgrumpy
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
oldandgrumpy

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2018 6:56 am

Thanks for the great pictures. A lot of bugs were hurt making this show.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2018 7:53 am

Yes and an indicated 139mph
Back to top Go down
MaPol
Carlotto
Carlotto
MaPol

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2018 12:32 pm

sidrat wrote:
Yes and an indicated 139mph
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Respect.
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2018 5:15 am

Man, that looks like it was a fun trip. Thanks for the pictures.

You can get a lot of bugs at 139 mph. Crazy awesome. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Sidrat, I measured our Canadian licence plates, and they measure 5" x 8".
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2018 3:49 am

nblades wrote:
Sidrat, I measured our Canadian licence plates, and they measure 5" x 8".

Maybe that's why i could "only" get to 139mph, it was the extra drag of the plate :-)
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2018 4:03 am

139mph converts to 223 kph. I’ve maxed out thevgreen horror at an *Indicated* 247kph BUT I have a feeling that the logic in the dashboard maxes out the speed at that point and if the signal gets too high it just says that. Then there is wheel slip, wind resistance and most of all bullshit! Very Happy

Look, if you want something really fast you aren't going to be riding a Guzzi. What do I personally believe I’ve travelled at, rather than seen, on my GRiSO? I’d think 210 max. That’s probably because I have a tiny penis though.

Pete

PS. My bike has very good suspension. At anything over an indicated 200kph on the roads around here it is neither safe nor pleasant. The amount of time I spend over 160 nowadays is really small. Getting from 80kph to 160? Oh. That’s fun!
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2018 5:16 am

Pete

I had never taken the GRiSO over 125mph indicated as it not that sort of bike. One me my travelling buddies was riding a monster 821 and just for fun we maxed them out, his indicated 141, the GRiSO 139 and boy did it tell me i was doing it!!, what is really strange is that the monster feels a lot faster than the GRiSO, but in real world riding there is very little in it.
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2018 5:36 pm

My GPS shows about 2 to 3 mph slower than indicated. Wondered if anyone else had noticed that.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 12:10 am

sideshowbob wrote:
My GPS shows about 2 to 3 mph slower than indicated. Wondered if anyone else had noticed that.

Mine to, at 139mph the gps was only showing 135mph, i thought 4mph slower was pretty close at that speed
Back to top Go down
Weißgerät
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Weißgerät

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1Thu May 31, 2018 2:59 pm

Sidrat, thanks for sharing, must have been a great trip!
And you reminded me that the first GRiSO I saw was in France, in 2008.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few photo's from our 7 days around France.   A few photo's from our 7 days around France. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A few photo's from our 7 days around France.
Page 1 of 1