GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Southeast US

Go down 
+3
Bill Hagan
wardentm
allen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
allen
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
allen

Greetings from Southeast US Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 4:31 am

Hi folks, finally jumped on a 2007 GRiSO a few months back and have been reading/lurking this website trying to learn all I can. I am "almost" retired, living near Columbia, SC. I travel to Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground every chance I get. Coming from the world of BMW, having owned a bunch of 'em. This site reminds me of how things used to be with BMW in that the owners can pool their ignorance and solve most problems. The GRiSO is a really fine machine that seems to grow on me each time I ride it.

I would like to know if anyone could recommend a Guzzi dealer in the Carolinas or Georgia?
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 4:49 am

G'day Allen
Welcome .....from us all down in Tasmania
I too have a 2007 1100 GRiSO, a fast red one .....77000 on the clock, still going like a train
One suggestion, have a look on this site re getting some grease into the swing arm ect .. it will need some if someone has not done it since it left Mandello ...
Anyway, enjoy and stay safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 5:43 am

Welcome, Allen.

Moved up from Atlanta in 2013 to the (delightful) top of Virginia, so no help on the dealer issue. Dillw here lives in Lesser Charlotte and will likely chime in on that.

Just back from 1544 back-roads miles and five days to Kentucky on my Norge. Hardly Iron Butt but a blast. My GRiSO looked at me in a petulant way when I rolled into the Moto Grappa. Its turn comes soon.

Bill

Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 8:00 am

Welcome Allen.

I plan on being at BRMC June 7-8-9-10 with a couple of riding buddies, they ride BMW but I let them ride with me anyway :-)

If you get a chance come on up. One day we will head for Little Switzerland via the BRP, not sure if Friday or Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 10:38 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Allen. I too had a red '07 1100, loved it for 50K miles, now loving the 1200 even more!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 5:55 pm

You will love your GRiSO and be delighted with the help and advise you get from this site.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey Allen,

I live in Rock Hill part time and will probably be heading to Aiken permanently this July.  Hopefully I'll be going to Cruso for the Guzzi not-a-rally the first weekend of August if you are interested.  

Your only Guzzi dealer is Mathews Fun Machines up in Charlotte, but Byron at Ridge Motorsports can take care of most things for you.  

There was a guy selling some GRiSO accessories on WG last month and I bought all of it knowing that I could find interest in it somewhere.  There's a Dart flyscreen and a set of Onur's risers that I know I won't use (I already his excellent risers).  If you're interested they are at my brother's house in St. Andrews and I can give you a good deal.

Welcome aboard!

George
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Southeast US   Greetings from Southeast US Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Southeast US
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: