12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

See Naples and die

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ratso88
Carlotto
Carlotto

PostSubject: Re: See Naples and die   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

This is shaping up to be an epic journey. Good for many hours of entertainment in the local bar, with pictures!

Sounds fun, wishing I was there!
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: See Naples and die   Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Its difficult to post pictures as I have very poor internet here. Managed to upload 2 images but it took like 30 minutes!

Been riding all over the Cévennes National Park today to visit a cave, I have to say these mountain paths are a real event especially since I live in a country without hills let alone mountains, so lack experience with them. The roads here are riddled with hairpins, they do not announce them with a sign, the road on most places is about 1.25x the width of a car, and there are many spots with holes, gravel and fallen rocks. I ran into one section of the road of about 500 meters that they were ‘renovating’ which meant it was covered by 10cm of gravel, real fun when going down a steep slope!

Bonjour de Cévennes!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
fredfrenzy
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: See Naples and die   Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 pm

motor-timothy wrote:
Its difficult to post pictures as I have very poor internet here. Managed to upload 2 images but it took like 30 minutes!

Been riding all over the Cévennes National Park today to visit a cave, I have to say these mountain paths are a real event especially since I live in a country without hills let alone mountains, so lack experience with them. The roads here are riddled with hairpins, they do not announce them with a sign, the road on most places is about 1.25x the width of a car, and there are many spots with holes, gravel and fallen rocks.

When my father who lives in the flatlands of Canada first came to visit me in Santa Cruz, he was appalled by the twisty roads through the forested mountains - "How do you drive these damn roads - you can't see around the corners!"

barry
Back to top Go down
Street
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: See Naples and die   Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:17 am

Silly old man, that's what we live for!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM

See Naples and die
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum