GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO? Empty
PostSubject: Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO?   Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 am

Hey guys,

I picked up a couple of these air mattress pumps (version 1) from these guys a couple of years ago.  Now they are producing an improved version available again on Kickstarter.  The first version works great and pumps up an air mattress in nothing flat, super compact to boot.  I'm going to pick up one of the new version as well.  Get one while they're still available!

Max Pump 2 on Kickstarter

Just be prepared to have a little patience, while they claim a delivery target of August 2018, they missed their delivery target in the first version by 4 months or so.  So if you get one, just don't get too bent out of shape if the delivery is delayed.  It will eventually arrive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thumbs Up

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO?   Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:06 am

OK, now that is cool. Very cool.

I was pretty loaded up on my trip to Arizona, California, Durango and back home. But, as it seems I over packed with stuff I didn't use. I could probably now find room for an air mattress. That small a pump would be the deal clincher. I'd hate to travel with any of the pumps I now have. Good for camping with the truck, not so much on a bike.

Worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO?   Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 pm

I use the Klymet Static V Luxe and love it. No pump required.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO?   Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy camping with your GRiSO?
Page 1 of 1