GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO down!

Go down 
+28
Dilliw
BB43215
sidrat
Steak
DeepSpace
Street
MrGPz
Guzzi Cat
MalG
bahamazoo
relayer
waterbottle
wardentm
EricS
anguscameron1966
pjm
ratso88
LBC Tenni
Pete Roper
sideshowbob
Nobleswood
GHTE
MrBob
Clancy
Bill Hagan
wyno
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

GRiSO down! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:47 pm

You still haven't posted the sexy photo. Very Happy Razz cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Speedy recovery    GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Just catching the bad news Ron, wishing you a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Hopefully no concussion,
Don't read the jokes thread, until your ribs are healed
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Crap, Ron, so sorry to hear about your crash and painful injuries, here's to a speedy recovery of you and the GRiSO Verde!

When I broke a bunch of ribs and ruptured my spleen in the Canadian Yukon a few years back they had me on morphine for a couple of days until I insisted they take me off it. The fever dreams were unbearable!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Wow Street. That was some savage stuff alright Shocked
Back to top Go down
DeepSpace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
DeepSpace

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 am

ouch … speedy recovery and try not to look at comedy Razz

hope you can fix the bike and get back on it soon!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 am

Thinking of you...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:38 am

that's bad news, i hope you can work out what went wrong, so you can put that bit to bed.

speedy recovery, i am out on a track a week friday, sunny side up is the plan
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:18 pm

You did a proper job on yourself alright
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
BB43215
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BB43215

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:08 am

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery to you. Cheers.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://columbuscraftcocktailtour.com
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 am

they've always told me that if I didn't fall off I wasn't trying hard enough...

Ouch Ron.

how did Chrissy Amphlett put it...? Oh yeah, "its a fine line between pleasure and pain".

ps: I hope Beetle was asking for sexy photos of GRiSO Verde lying prostate, not of...
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 pm

That hurts from here! Heal up brother.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Quote :
ps: I hope Beetle was asking for sexy photos of GRiSO Verde lying prostate, not of...

No, the gruesome ones of Ron's torn and battered body. As above.

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
stdunkel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
stdunkel

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Ouch, hope you recover quickly and fully. Don't want to know what a broken rib let alone 9 ribs feel like. Glad you are okay though and that it happened on the track.
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks everyone Thumbs Up
Update : GRiSO R Verde is an easy repair.  
Ti exhaust is the most expensive damage. The front fairing and screen are Chinese aftermarket items, about $200, Gear lever, a few scrapes here and there. Oh, and one rocker cover. I can't believe it fared so well.  Just before this meet I made some Aramid Rocker cover protectors ( Kevlar/Carbon fibre) only 4 layers thick, which ground through sliding with the full weight of the bike, (lower Ti pipe too). I think they'll be ok if made with 8 to 10 layers and will still be quite thin.
The Body : Ribs are healling, I can laugh now Laughing But the shoulder is a bit ordinary. MRI revealed a stage 3 or 5  A C joint separation. Having an operation on wednesday to repair it. Holes get drilled through the collarbone and pointy part of the shoulder bone ( I wont pretend to know the names Razz ) A fiber wire thread attaches to metal buttons each side and pulls the bones back in place. recovery time 12 to 16 weeks.
Photos coming from Phone...... cheers
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Love your attitude. Looks like you will be more expensive to repair than the Guzzi. All the best to you for the operation Waterbottle.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Wow, hope you heal up 100 percent, so you can go back to doing the things you love to do. If I lived near you I'd bring you a can of Beer and a good bike magazine. Cheers. Regards, from the Great White North.

Norm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Hey Ron, instead of replacing expensive Ti headers, why not weld an oval shaped 5mm thick Ti plate in place. Coz that is obviously gonna be the grind point every ................... anytime Verde falls over.

The tappet cover crash protectors were a brilliant idea, always what I had in mind for GRiSO's.
If you produce them for the others, you can right-off crash expenses as R&D.

PROVEN PROTECTION!

Sorry, can't help with calcium based products .................. keep busting my own.
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 am

Outch, terrible. But that which does not kill you makes you stronger! I wish you a speedy recovery, hopefully no complications for ypu or your GRiSO!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Glad to see you're on the mend, Ron.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:59 pm

All done ✅. Surgeon has been in already, good results. They put a nerve block in my neck to numb the whole shoulder as well as knocked me right out. No pain ....... yet Shocked .  The shoulders are at the same height again Thumbs Up  
There’s some funny things happening with my ghetto web site this morning, some of the emojis aren’t displayed, ( maybe their too tired from over use  Laughing)   Also , someone posted a pic here of a plate of ribs, Street or Steak ? I can’t see it now, but I am using my phone.  Piss funny, I laughed and hurt myself  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Don't laugh Ron, you have been warned!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:49 pm

That was Steak who posted the BBQ ribs, Ron (he IS the meat guy, you know). I've busted plenty of my own so I would never be so cruel as to make you laugh until after you've fully recovered. Take care and keep on healing!

Pete (Street)

Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Just reading this thread now, wishing you a speedy recovery!

- Hank
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO down!   GRiSO down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO down!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2