GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

As a contrast.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

As a contrast..... Empty
PostSubject: As a contrast.....   As a contrast..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 12:50 am

To all the stories of be ole crashing, writing off their bikes or injuring themselves I thought I'd just post up about today's ride.

Yesterday I was thoroughly depressed. Jude was away, I'd had a new customer who had bought a Capponord 1200 turn up with a cruise control issue. I'd told him to run the vin number past me before he bought it but he did it himself, (How?) and bought it from some mob of fuckwits up in Maroochydore in Queensland. First he turns up and yee first thing he does is drop it expensively in the back yard at the workshop. While he didn't say so this feat of ineptitude was seemingly my fault! Anyway I find that the cruise control problem is *probably* due to a faulty clutch switch so I slap in a warranty claim. Almost immediately I get an email back telling me that the poxy thing is eligible for several 'Technical Updates' one of which involves taking half the fucking bike to pieces! When I asked the owner why he bought from a shop a thousand Km away he said he "Couldn't go past the price!" No I'll be the couldn't so fuckng muggins as the 'Authorised Service Agent' who made NOTHING on the sale how has two days work for which he will be paid probably five hours at $60 per hour credited against his parts account. I'm sorely tempted to tell him to stick it in a truck and send it back to Queensland! The 'Updates' predates the sale. They should of been done before the bike left the shop.

Anyway, needed a break. So this morning I leathered up and headed for Batemans Bay. I uploaded Mark's latest map, (I'll cover that In the Tuning with GD thread later.) weather was perfect. Bike ran like a top didn't see a single walloper and I can report that I'm feeling a lot less like stabbing some c*nt now I've got a bit of the aggression out of me. I'm almost glad to be alive again......

Pete
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

As a contrast..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As a contrast.....   As a contrast..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 6:19 am

That's what GRiSO's do best!!
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

As a contrast..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As a contrast.....   As a contrast..... Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Peter
"NOTHING on the sale how has two days work for which he will be paid probably five hours at $60 per hour credited against his parts account."
Peter that's bullshit.
How the hell would someone feed there kids, pay mortgage etc, on a a freaking credit to there parts account.
That's one shit system
Good to see the ride help a bit.
Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As a contrast..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As a contrast.....   As a contrast..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

As a contrast.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-