GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from Oregon

Go down 
+2
DungeonMaster
dskustoms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dskustoms
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
dskustoms

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi just purchased my first motorcycle and it happens to be a moto guzzi GRiSO 8v devil which i absolutley love. Hoping to get some info from the knowledgeable people on this board. i have already put a rear fender eliminator kit on from lightech. Have a fender extender from pyramid on its way. My bike was a demo and had some stains on the exhaust so i order some yoshimura stainless polish and it absolutly kick a.. turned them stainless and this time will see if i can get the pipes to turn that sweet gold color with out the stains.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Your First motorcycle?
A GRiSO?
Well you certainly did a good job of NOT screwing around with other inferior and soul-less motorcycles.

Welcome to The Ghetto.

DM
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 am

dskustoms
You could not ask for a better first bike.
Enjoy.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 am

As a note of caution I would add that the GRiSO is a large, heavy quite powerful motorbike. Be careful, really.....
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:47 am

Hello, and welcome to the ghetto. You bit off a big bite for a first bike, so take your time, get to know your versatile machine, and enjoy the ride.

But, listen to Pete...

See you at Deep Forest August 1-3.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 am

yeah. It's big and heavy.
But it is NOT a Panigale!!

(I tried to copy the "Ducati Buyer video link from youtube but it is failing to play)
Back to top Go down
dskustoms
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
dskustoms

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:19 am

Sorry this is my first street bike. My first bike was a 74 Honda elsinore. I have taken the team Oregon motorcycle safety course which is required in Oregon. I will be careful thank you guys for concern. I have seen first hand what low speed wreck can do I work at a hospital it can get nasty.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:43 am

Low speed tight cornering and parking lot maneuvering is where you feel the weight really, especially if you're only 5.7 tall like myself or shorter.
Being flat footed helps a lot...
Other than that once you get going, the bike is pretty agile and the brakes work great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon   Hello from Oregon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from Oregon
Page 1 of 1