GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Futzing with the GIMP

Go down 
+2
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Futzing with the GIMP Empty
PostSubject: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

Last edited by beetle on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:50 am

GIMP is good! Are you serious though?

What about a sissy bar?
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:23 am

mmmmm......but the Gimp's sleeping...
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:09 am

I feel a background edit (sneaky version) has occurred...
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 am

From GIMP to reality.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 am

Lookin' good, Mark, is it all back together? Finish healing yourself up and you'll be good to go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:33 am

I have a sticker from a Gimp MC friend, "If You Donn't Limp You Ain't Shit". He noticed my slight limp one day at the shop.
Futzing? Good therapy I say!
I took my LM3 totally apart when I could barely walk.
Looks nice Mark!!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:50 am

All back together and ready to ride. Which I plan to do on Sunday morning.

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:34 am

I rode today, ended up as a Gimp again. Rode blind for a short time. Ended up tipping over to the right w/foot still on brake, floorboard flipped up, bike laying on my leg. I just yanked it out. It's fine, just sore. EV is fine. Busy 2 lane in town going 35mph, modular face flipped up, cigar went out. I put on the cruise and reached into coat chest pocket to get lighter, looked at zipper and the front of helmet came down from wind and stopped at the cigar blinding me, hand stuck in pocket. I slammed on the brake to stop hoping I would not hit cars coming at me in the curve and not go in ditch. Abruptly fell over, hand still in pocket. WTF, lit my cigar and was trying to pick bike up, a lady stopped and helped. Get on and look up the cops are directing traffic. He asked what happened I told him, I freaked and fell over stopped, no accident . Took off in 2nd gear and went to swap for my sidecar rig, no more falling over.
Back to top Go down
GreggF
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GreggF

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:34 am

You're the Man ! 😎 I hope it is beautiful weather for you - enjoy the ride !
I know I certainly did after waiting 18 months to get there !!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 am

GuzziSteve wrote:
I rode today, ended up as a Gimp again. Rode blind for a short time. Ended up tipping over to the right w/foot still on brake, floorboard flipped up, bike laying on my leg. I just yanked it out. It's fine, just sore. EV is fine. Busy 2 lane in town going 35mph, modular face flipped up, cigar went out. I put on the cruise and reached into coat chest pocket to get lighter, looked at zipper and the front of helmet came down from wind and stopped at the cigar blinding me, hand stuck in pocket. I slammed on the brake to stop hoping I would not hit cars coming at me in the curve and not go in ditch. Abruptly fell over, hand still in pocket. WTF, lit my cigar and was trying to pick bike up, a lady stopped and helped. Get on and look up the cops are directing traffic. He asked what happened I told him, I freaked and fell over stopped, no accident . Took off in 2nd gear and went to swap for my sidecar rig, no more falling over.  

Steve, I tried not to laugh, really, but the imagery was just too much! Maybe give up the cigars?

Pete

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futzing with the GIMP   Futzing with the GIMP Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Futzing with the GIMP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: