GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Norfolk, UK!

Go down 
+4
GHTE
beetle
sidrat
knocker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
knocker
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
knocker

Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:16 am

Hi All, glad to know you're around while I get to know my recently collected 1100 2v GRiSO. So far - so good, apart from being the only Guzzi for miles!!!!! Lots of extras came with the Guzzi including the exhaust in the photo - QUESTION: Does this mean the ECU might need attention/tuning????? Thanks for any guidance![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:31 pm

welcome to the Ghetto, not too far from me i am only in Lincolnshire :-)

We had a yellow 1100 GRiSO at the last UK GRiSO get together, never seen one before that, you will love it.

Mark (Beetle) is the man for the maps
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Welcome!

If it runs alright, leave it. If it runs like shite, balance the throttle bodies and reset the TPS. Pull the main fuse to reset the autolearning parameters. If it still runs like shite, then consider a remap.

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Ah a fellow "Mandello Yellow" owner. A hearty welcome to the Brand. I know you will grow to love these honest and quirky machines.
I had a Beetle map put on as I have an after market pipe. It made 2 definable outcomes;1. it cleaned up and smoothed out the bikes engine, giving a better acceleration roll on ., 2' Fuel usage went from circa 5'3/5.4 ltr/100kms to 4.9.
Great outcomes to my mind and so easy to install (my mate did it.)
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello ! Welcome cheers

The first yellow GRiSO I see. Good luck and drive safe Cool
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Knocker!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:40 am

G'day mate, and welcome!
I do like the Mandello Yellow.
-and you have the mighty 2V Ditch Pump Mill.... they may not have the 'horsepower' of the other lump, but they also don't eat themselves from the inside out!!
And as Beetle said about the mapping.
Back to top Go down
davem
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
davem

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:10 am

Welcome. Not many yella ones around these parts for sure so I will keep a look out when crossing the border into sunny Norfolk.
This is the place for any help and advice so don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:10 am

Warm welcome from black 1100 in Leicestershire. Bought mine last year and absolutly love it. I went for a dyno remap with BDS near Peterborough who did a fantastic job but beetle map definitely cheaper option and good things said about on forum.
Peter
Back to top Go down
knocker
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
knocker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:57 am

Thanks all, for your welcome and ideas - feel I'm starting out on a helluva trip!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, UK!   Greetings from Norfolk, UK! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Norfolk, UK!
Page 1 of 1